How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Alot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: 54sam3

Age (You Must Be 13+): 14

Did You Read The Rules: Yes, I have read the rules

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to join this server because I'd like to play with a good community while still playing the game like I was in my single-player world.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know quite a lot and know most of the mods within the modpack by now.

I also would like to apply for my friend. He doesn't have a Technic account so I thought I could apply for him. Thank you :)

IGN: ZombiePigman733

Did You Read The Rules: I will send him the rules.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Same reason as mine (54sam3).

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: My friend knows a bit more than me (54sam3).

Thank you for reading this application.

IGN: M4rc97

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I Really want to play on the Attack Of the B-Team modpack with Others on a good server

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: A Lot, I have watched a lot of videos with people playing and have played single player myself.

Edited by M4rc97

IGN: isears

Did You Read The Rules: Yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Shear enjoyment towards the game that i love

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Very much I enjoy watching the b-team and Chimneyswift on their adventures and i now most everything about the mods

IGN: LightsBane97

Age (You Must Be 13+):13

Did You Read The Rules:Yup :)

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:I just started playin AOTBT and i want a good community to experience it with

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Not much, i like stumbling into new mods without knowing much.

IGN:

Did You Read The Rules: do you really take me as someone that does that? btw thankyou for the no pvp unless both people agree

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: the servers that i go on are alway's down and i hate, just absolutely hate, public server's where anyone is able to greif,pvp, and be rude in general. so please take it in consideration for me

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: even though im only a noob to this i know much about many of the mods.

Btw my username is the same as this accout name

IGN: TheFuezing

Rules: i read them and agree Totally

Why i Want to join the server: I really want a server that im gonna enjoy and dont be griefed on :D

How much i know about this modpack: from 1 to 10 i would say about 7 to 8, and i really want to learn more on the server  :D

IGN: kasliopana

Did you read the rules: yes i did :D

Why do i wnat to join the server: becuase i want a server where i can play in pease without being killed raid'ed or grief'd

How much i know: quite a bit :D

CYA i hope atleast: kasliopana

IGN: TheChevyCherry10

Skype: thechevylasso, and Just call me Chevy :) feel free to add and call me anytime!

Did You Read the Rules: Yes, Indeed, i took my time To read them and i am very much agreed with them :)

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I Love to join servers with a peaceful community, usually, public servers don't have that, they have a pretty rough community and may have Lag, Grief, PvP and more. But on White-listed servers usually people greet each other, work together, and most importantly, have Fun! And it just comes to me as a wonderful experience to be able to have access to such a wonderful server like that. I think this server will have a great community and best playing experience. Ive Once been on a whitelisted server in a Feed The Beast server and i had a wonderful time, the community was like family, and i had such great time! I can tell this server will probably be like that too and with the great modpack like Attack Of The B-Team!  I Hope i can be part of this community soon and i will enjoy as much as i can :) Thank You for Reading.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I've had much experience over the past couple months with Modpacks from Technic Platform, like Tekkit. I know alot of the basic mods in many of the packs from of Feed The Beast too. I Watch ChimneySwift, Keralis, and Paulsoaresjr's videos on their Server Lets Play Series with Attack Of The B-Team server, so i am very familiar with many of the popular mods like

Witchery, Thermal Expansion, Tropicraft, Tinker's Construct and Galaticraft, and Many more to list. But in all,  i am very familiar alot of the mods from the Minecraft Modding Community :D

Thank You so much for taking the Time to Read this Application and I Hope i will be able to Join the Community and The Friendly  Members on this server in the near future and Make Friends, and Really Have Fun and a Great Experience! Again, Thank You :)

P.S sorry if its longer than usual

Edited by TheChevyCherry

IGN: CreativeCows

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Did You Read The Rules: Yes I did and I agree with all of them

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Because I want to experience Attack of the B-Team with other people

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I have played for about 2 months and I know a lot about the most of the mods

IGN: jknives

Age (You Must Be 13+): 26

Did You Read The Rules: yes i did

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: i love to play with people and and help people out i also started recording episodes for youtube and would like to join a nice server to do so.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: i have been on it since it has come out. so i would say i know a bit.

IGN: FuseyUK

Age (You Must Be 13+): 30

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: To find a good community and build some neat stuff

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: First time playing this mod pack but have played modded MC for 2 years!

IGN: Peewee628

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Did You Read The Rules: yes!

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: just looking for a friendly server with mature people to hang out with!

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: ALOT! Ive played single player and learned alot and Ive played modded minecraft for over a year now.

IGN: buddy1130

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I like small servers where there isn't grief or raiding so I can build with worry of people.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I would say 95%

IGN:

Age (You Must Be 13+): 20

Did You Read The Rules: yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I'm looking for a server with a small community to join to enjoy minecraft again in a social scenario and start a youtube series on.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Just the basics I haven't got to far in any specific mod because I've been waiting for a good server to start on.

IGN: xXHaxfracroarXx

Age (You Must Be 13+): 13, turning 14 :D

title="Click to Continue > by less2pay">Skypearrow-10x10.png: liam.emery

Did You Read The Rules: Of title="Click to Continue > by less2pay">coursearrow-10x10.png .3. Expect me to follow them. (if i dont, you I am subgectable to torture by Unicorns :D)

Why Do You Want To Join The Serverarrow-10x10.png: I really want to title="Click to Continue > by less2pay">startarrow-10x10.png my experience in this modpack with others, and as freindly as possible :)

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: None, but I know a CRAZY LOT about most mods inside the pack, and I know how to use them well :D

(I posted this on the old thread Before I saw the link to this one XD

IGN: fireman105

Age (You Must Be 13+): I am 14 years old.

Did You Read The Rules: Of course.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to join this server, because i would like to play with friendly people (there are usually more of thoose on whitelisted servers :3)

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know the basic of every mod, and i am still learning :3

Your IGN: daboss57

What is your age? (there ain't no shame   :)) 15

Why do you want to join this server? to have a nice server where the people are cool and not jerks like some servers :/

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Builder and crafter thats my specialty

What do you expect from this server? to have a nice community of mature players

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) yes most likely 

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) maybey 

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) yes check out my youtube at~

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Spottedlegs65

Age (You must be 13+): 13

Did You Read The Rules: I did

Why do you want to join the server: I've been playing attack of the b team on single play for a couple weeks, but I decided i'd actually want to play with other people for once.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know the basics because I've watched some videos by people like Chineyswift11, BDouble0100, and Skyzm. I've also played a bit but only on creative.

IGN: R4D1AT1ON    (i know i know its hard)

did you read the rules: yes

why do i want to join the server: i have tryed every single server and i always get raided :( , i would love to join a server where i can become the most powerful entity in the universe of minecraft... i mean a friendly neighbor, VERY GOOD WITH MODS

how much do i know about this modpack:  everything (i spend hours a day on it)

IGN: Jaylon007

Age (Must be 13+): 13

Did you read the rules: Yes

Why do I want to join the server: I want a server to hang out with friends.

How much do I know about this modpack: I know almost all of the advanced stuff. :awesomelon:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons