[1.09c] RapidFireGaming [No Pvp][28 Slots] [Whitelist Only*] [No Mods Removed]

Hey I'm here to make a dual app :D

IGN: H3Games

Friends IGN: zapgun7

Age (You Must Be 13+): he is 14 i'm almost 14

Did You Read The Rules:Yes both of us did.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: We both love this modpack and need a server that wont restart or shutdown for long periods of time

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Almost everything Him: Same'ol'deal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Assasainator21

Age (You Must Be 13+): Conveniently 13 :D

Skype:Michael Fitzpatrick, My picture is a Pikachu that looks like Johnny Bravo

Did You Read The Rules: Yup, about 20 seconds ago....

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Love the modpack, currently playing on an unreliable server... so, yeah

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Basic knoledge of Thermal Expansion... Not much else, though, I learn quickly.

IGN: TenneB25

Age (You Must Be 13+): me 14

Did You Read The Rules: yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: tired of laggy server plus want to play with new people

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: some stuff like half of the mods i know

IGN: RidleyWing

Rules: I have read, and agreed with the rules

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want a nice, small server to try out this modpack

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know a good amount

IGN: EarthCraft447

Did You Read The Rules: I did and I Like em'

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Because I want to join a friendly small community

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: enough so I can help people if they need to

IGN: DrAwZuMsAuCe

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15

Did You Read The Rules: Yes, I have read the rules

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I watch Bdubs, Glis and Keralis on Youtube and I enjoy their content on this modpack, I am also looking for a server to play on with my friend Flam3shad0w

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know about most of the mods however Witchery and Galacticraft are completely alien to me and I would like to learn these two mods

IGN: xTharc

Age (You Must Be 13+): Im 16 years old.

Did You Read The Rules: Yes i read the rules and i agree with them.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Looking for a nice small community to play with and have some fun. I've played on servers with a tight communities before and i must say its a lot more fun then playing on some huge servers which i dont like.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know almost everything about tinkers construct, thermal expansion and furniture mods. kinda beginner on the other mods, but i learn something new everyday !

Edited by xTharc

IGN: Majestic_Ghost

Age (You Must Be 13+): 14

Did You Read The Rules: Yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to be able to have fun in a multiplayer community and interact with all of the other players

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Alot, Mostly about witchery.

IGN: DragonKing129

Did you read the rules: Yes

Why do you want to join the server: I want to join just a little server where I know that I will not be getting griefed or killed in my own house

How much do you know about this Modpack: I mostly know witchery, tinkers, flans and some of Thermal expansion

I am hoping you will accept me cause I am looking for a server to play on with only a certain amount of people and this looks fun:)

IGN: Avenged_Miner

Did You Read The Rules: Yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I've been looking for a friendly community with rules which happen to match yours, and a good set of staff and a 24/7 server :)

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know a fair amount of information on the modpack and am pretty good at some of the mods.

Edited by Avenged_Miner

IGN: LaserNipples

Age (You Must Be 13+): 17

Did You Read The Rules: of course

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I have been part of many different white-listed servers and I have loved every moment! I am a big fan of the community aspect of minecraft servers. I wish to be very engaged and collaborate with the other members of the server. If I am accepted I believe that I will be a fun, funny, and memorable part of the community. I have seen and heard much about the b-team modpack and it seems perfect for me. One of my favorite things in minecraft is exploring, so the thought of experiencing all of the new biomes and all of the non-vanilla aspects of the modpack makes me jittery with excitement. I am an avid and experienced builder, so I cannot wait to start trying my hands on the new building-centered mods. 

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack:  I understand most or all of the mods and what they do. I haven't been able to try them out for myself yet, but it shouldn't take too long to figure everything out.

Hope i get picked!

IGN: ProMCGamer_

Age (You Must Be 13+): 13

Did You Read The Rules: Of course, yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Because I want to play on a friendly server without over 500 players

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know a lot about some of the mods, but there's ones that I dont know anything about it (like Galacticraft)

IGN: PixeledBrain

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Did You Read The Rules: Of course brah

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I have been looking for a server like this for a long time, then i started playing attack of the B-Team survival, and then i discovered this!

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I have used quite a lot Tinkers construct, openblocks, and some others, but haven't gotten into witchery, microblocks, or arquimedes ships-

IGN: Labinnak82

Age (You Must Be 13+):  31

Did You Read The Rules: yep

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:  I'm just looking for a good private server to play on.  

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack:  I don't know everything there is to know, but I'm pretty adept at TC.  I'd like to get into the necromancy mod.  Currently learning TE...  Honestly I usually have more questions about protection commands and stuff like that...not the mods themselves :D

IGN:seejaystorm

Age (You Must Be 13+):17

Did You Read The Rules:Yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to play on a small server with a community that is trusted

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know pretty much all the mods except for a few

IGN: Oldwiseman112

Age (You Must Be 13+): 13

Did You Read The Rules: yes

Why Do You Want to join the server: I want to play on a serve with a small and trusted community that I can have fun on

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: almost every mod

IGN: enderman1021

Age (You Must Be 13+): 14

Did You Read The Rules: Yes I have.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to have fun in a small community (kind of like the b-teams server)

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know a great deal in witchery and others, but little in machines, Qcraft and the volleyball mod are unknown to me.

IGN: Ducttaperuler

Age (You Must Be 13+): 13 1/2

Did You Read The Rules: Yes, and i thoroughly agree to all of them

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:The server I used to play on shut down and i need a fresh start, i also want to use some of the mods like statues that were disabled on the last server

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Alot, but like others i still have stuff to learn

IGN: IllegalAlien972

Did You Read The Rules: yes and agree with them

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: i Am just looking for some good people to play with sense my last group of people could no pay for there sever anymore

How Much Do You Know About This Mod-pack: Basically all of it been playing attack of the B-Team sense it came out. 

IGN: youngler

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Did You Read The Rules: absolutely (:

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:  I'm in love with the B team modpack, and I'm looking for a fun community to play with!

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Quite a bit! I've been playing it for a while now, and I know most of the mods well

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi I Am Starting Up An Attack Of The B Team Server! All Mods Will Be Turned On. All Of Our Plugins Have Been Installed (Nothing Stupid Just The Basics)

The Server Will Be Open 24/7 Unless Maintenance Is Occurring Which Will Be Posted Here.

Our Current Community Is Full Of Players That Want To Play With Others To Have Fun And We Are Very Helpuul!

IP:RapidFireGaming.mcpro.co

Banned Mods/Plugins:

*None!

Major Plugins:

GriefPrevention

Essentials

Punishmental (Op Only)

PermissionsEX

There Are Some Rules To Follow:

1. No Griefing!(We Do Have An Anti-Grief Mechanism But This Remains A Rule)

2.Respect All Of The Players (Their People Too)

3.No Bullying

4. No PVP Unless Both Yourself And Your Opponent Agree On A Duel/Battle

5. Do Not Ask For Admin

6. Do Not Build Near Spawn

7. HAVE FUN!

8. NO RAIDING

I Am Now Accepting Applications; So If You Would Like To Join Simply Post An Application Below Using The Following Template:

IGN:

Age (You Must Be 13+):

Did You Read The Rules:

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Server Will Be Up,All Selected Members Will Be Shown Below!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These Lucky People Will Be Able To Login To: RapidFireGaming.mcpro.co Right Now:

_synfulnature_

miningkk
robandoban
haloblastpasthd
rapidfirefoxx
meatyx
damoinking2
revol187
vic99hun
d3mon_blaze
horrorscope18
corneliusdog13
knightzeta
whitewinter
alx223
_demon
sychns

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN:pipinator66

Rules: read and agree to rules

Reason to join: Looking for small community like server to play on with friends

How much do i know: I would i know a lot about the major mods but i have not looked into all of them yet

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons