[1.09c] RapidFireGaming [No Pvp][28 Slots] [Whitelist Only*] [No Mods Removed]

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi I Am Starting Up An Attack Of The B Team Server! All Mods Will Be Turned On. All Of Our Plugins Have Been Installed (Nothing Stupid Just The Basics)

The Server Will Be Open 24/7 Unless Maintenance Is Occurring Which Will Be Posted Here.

Our Current Community Is Full Of Players That Want To Play With Others To Have Fun And We Are Very Helpuul!

IP:RapidFireGaming.mcpro.co

Banned Mods/Plugins:

*None!

Major Plugins:

GriefPrevention

Essentials

Punishmental (Op Only)

PermissionsEX

There Are Some Rules To Follow:

1. No Griefing!(We Do Have An Anti-Grief Mechanism But This Remains A Rule)

2.Respect All Of The Players (Their People Too)

3.No Bullying

4. No PVP Unless Both Yourself And Your Opponent Agree On A Duel/Battle

5. Do Not Ask For Admin

6. Do Not Build Near Spawn

7. HAVE FUN!

8. NO RAIDING

__

The Server Will Be Up,All Selected Members Will Be Shown Below!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These Lucky People Will Be Able To Login To: RapidFireGaming.mcpro.co Right Now:

_synfulnature_

miningkk
robandoban
haloblastpasthd
rapidfirefoxx
meatyx
damoinking2
revol187
vic99hun
d3mon_blaze
horrorscope18
corneliusdog13
knightzeta
whitewinter
alx223
_demon
sychns

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SERVER IS HAVING ERRORS! THIS IS NOT OUR FAULT!

Closed Sorry! Not Enough Players Online Anymore, Maybe One Day...

Edited by RapidFireFoxx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Orion14ed

Age (You Must Be 13+):15

Did You Read The Rules:yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server:i want to play in a small community with good mature(pretty much) people

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack:well other than the necromancy and advanced genetics i think i mastered al

Edited by Orion14ed

IGN: dledger

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Did You Read The Rules: Yes.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want a nice server that I don't need to worry about being murdered, raided, griefed, or stolen from.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know most of the building based mods, some of Witchery and very little of the Tech based mods.

IGN: Aaron_Platt

Did you read the rules: yes

Why do you want to join the server: I want to be able to play and not get griefed. Also just to be able to play on the a server that is full of friendly people. 

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I Know almost every mod maybe just not Witchery.

IGN: Sychedns

Age (You Must Be 13+): 15

Did You Read The Rules:Yes i did

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to play on server with a small trusted community that i can play and have fun with

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know almost every mod other then AE

IGN: Blu3Spruc3

Age (You Must Be 13+): 20

Skype: wesley.carton (Real name, feel free to give me a buzz.)

Did You Read The Rules: Indeed I did

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I really love this modpack and Iv'e been playing it a lot. I set up a private server just running of my LAN at my house for my two brothers, but I want to get onto a friendly server with other people that are around and willing to play as well. I am currently on a whitelisted vanilla server with about 25 other guys and they can be used as references if you guys are interested. I'm really looking forward to a responce if you guys get a chance! Thanks, Blu3

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: Iv'e been following it and playing quite a while so I know quite a bit. The few things that I do not know include witchery, but I never really wanted to mess with that to be honest. Everything else though is in my horizon.

IGN: skipboman

Did you read the rules: Yes, I did.

Why do you want to join the server:  I want to join this server because I adore this modpack, but it is somewhat boring in single player.  I am a great builder on my own, but I think I could get a lot of inspiration if other player were helping me.  I really want to build my empire in this modpack and what is an empire without friends?

How much do you know about this modpack: I have mainly delved into witchery, forge microblocks, carpenters blocks, advanced genetics, and thermal expansion. those are the main mods I adventured into, but most of the other mods I have explored a little or would be very willing to learn.

IGN: rudmer18

Did you read the rules?: yes I did

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a small community wich can provide safety and comfort with other members.

How much do you know about this modpack?: I know about everything about the technical side but I'm not that into stuff like witchery.

IGN:

nickd2199

Age (You Must Be 13+):15

Did You Read The Rules: Yes I did

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want to join the server because I am looking for a friendly server environment, a small player slot server, and I can bring some awesome builds to your server.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know quite a bit about Thermal Expansion and Tinker's Construct. 

IGN: Akkilles

Age (You Must Be 13+): 14

Did You Read The Rules: Yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I am looking for a place to learn witchery

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I know almost everything except witchery

IGN: nickolaih

Did You Read The Rules: Yes, i did and i agree with every single one of them. 

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I got tired of playing on public servers, no respect, alot of griefing. I want something i can enjoy without getting killed or griefed every single time i log on. I want something i can join an continue playing on a daily basis.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I've been playing this mod the last couple of weeks, so i would say i know the mod pack very well. And if there is something i don't know about the mods ill just google search.

Edited by hviid1

IGN: Cat656

Rules: I read and agree with the rules.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want a small community where I can be serious and not be treated like a non-Person.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I have played for a while (5 weeks) and know most of the mods.

IGN: redman1525

Did you read the rules: yes and I agree with them

Why do you want to join the server: I want a community that is committed to having fun in minecraft, but still takes it seriously. I also want to have community interaction to build and make cool stuff. Finally I want to make some attack of the b team episodes for youtube

How much do you know about this mod pack: I know a fair amount about most of the mods, but there are a couple I don't know every well and I'm interested in looking into them.

IGN: RedstoneCove

Did You Read The Rules: Yes I did, and I agree to them!

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I want a server that will provide a small community for me to be a part of, plus Attack of the B Team with friends is a lot more fun!

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: A good bit, I know most mods!

IGN: joshgo66

Age (You Must Be 13+): 16

Did You Read The Rules: I did yes :)

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: Because this modpack looks totally awesome and i want to play with a small amount of players like so and communicate with others better :D

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: I may know a few mods in this modpack not all of them though :)

IGN:_Josh_555

Did You Read The Rules:yes and i understand them.

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: because i love this mod pack and want to play it with a community of players.

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: ive watched alot of videos of people playing it and i know a lot of the mods in it.

IGN: bigtortuga

Age (You Must Be 13+): 18

Did You Read The Rules:yes

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: love this mod pack and looking for a place to play with people and my girlfriend

How Much Do You Know About This Modpack: still learning but know most of it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons