Attack of the B Team mature server.... MATURE ONLY!! youtube a +

I am looking for a few MATURE people to play on my AotBT server.... I have a white list and a couple people who play already.  I use the server to not only have fun with friends but also to record my videos for youtube and twitch.tv.  I need only people who can behave like they have some sense or you will be booked right away.  Skype is a must.  Also if you end up in one of my videos on voice you need to have a decent working mic... i've worked hard and spent alot of money to get the mic I have (needing one more piece to the puzzle to get it perfect) dont want anyone on mic worse them me lol 

Leave me a message on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96tEGdlih___LJzXf0lscQ and I will get back to you as soon as i can.... see you soon!!!!

EDIT:

Send me a private message here ... seems I'm not getting all my messages on youtube *kicks the box*

Edited by PixelPrincess

ok , i would love to join, im respectful and have good experience with the mod.

i look forward to hearing from you

Send me a message here wtih your skype info... seems youtube is being weird and not sending me all my messages

Hey, I saw your post on the Technic Forums and was interested in joining your server! My name is Shawn or DrParadise, i'm an ex-youtuber. I'm 19, and i've played Minecraft since beta 1.6. I'm thinking about getting back into youtubing, and thought an environment that is conducive might help out! Hope to hear back from you.

Hey i did message you through youtube and you might of not recieved the message and i would love to join your server because public non-whitelsited server have restrictions to mods and modpacks which ruins the gaming experience for me, plus i hope i will find a friendly Bteam server;
Skype: i will send in a msg for the sake of random unnecessary trolls.

Edited by zaduwer

I don't know if i still can, but I'm interested in joining and I'm never really Immature, as far as i hear, so ill join if you'll let me

My Skype: montyis1000 (try Maverickis1000 if that doesnt work)

My MC name is Montyis1000

My age: 14 ( Might be a deal breaker, but hey, that's your choice, right?)