Genius Naming Wanted :3

Im so awful when it come to maken up names so i hope you guys would be so nice to use your creative minds to come put with some bad sick ass names for me since im trying to make a mod ^_^

My main Thinking problem is ore names so if anyone wants to crack at naming made up metals gemstones other misc ores please fire away :3 (This is how uncreative in naming i am! also Desperate D:)

You can also name out random things for biomes mobs and weapons ect hell even give these names there own stats and history! Theres only so much one brain can think xD

Thank You in Advance to anyone helping this idiot out ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Wo0ps forgot about this thread, college has been storming me with work............ Well I just wanted people just just blurt out anything from metals gemstones crystals to fuels and fantasy and just about any form of miscellaneous types of ore names.

I dont want to take existing ore names cause alot of people tend to actually complain or in my experience people complain about that stuff..... Ultimately ill end up spending hours on generators which i kinda dont wanna do so anything is helpfull even a single name with a catch :)

A good trick is to take some mythos names, for example, greek deities, and see if you can make them names for ores.  For example:

Hephatite (photetic) - named for greek god of fire, metalworking, and crafts

Kreiorite (cray-o-rite) - modified version of Kreios, greek name for Crius, one of the 12 titans.

A good trick is to take some mythos names, for example, greek deities, and see if you can make them names for ores.  For example:

Hephatite (photetic) - named for greek god of fire, metalworking, and crafts

Kreiorite (cray-o-rite) - modified version of Kreios, greek name for Crius, one of the 12 titans.

Ill definetly have to look into doing something like that nice suggestion o.o

Hehe

I suggest you browse Wikipedia. I'll bet there are lots of rare alloys with cool names.

Iv searched the wiki but i dont want to copy names i want unique ores ^_^

Oh, and of course don't forget Australium.

Irelantium, Spainite, Italium - - - - - Interesting X_X