[STARTUP] AotBT! Help Found New Server. Become My Friend?

Hello, I am Maosrk. My Minecraft IGN is VoidedMouse.

I really want to get back into Minecraft, specifically moddedMC. Attack of the B-Team is an awesome modpack to use.

The biggest cause of lack of motivation to play is that I usually play by myself and I don't really like joining servers with a bunch of people. I'd rather play minecraft with a group of close friends. Unfortunately most of my friends play everything but Minecraft -__-

So I thought, hey I have a job, I have all the monies, why join a server when I can host my own? GENIUS!

Now here is my proposal to you, fellow minecrafters and B-Teamers. I am willing to host a brand new server for the sake of meeting new people who are willing to make friends and work together and overall be a part of a random and possibly wild community.

I must stress this fully though, I am doing this so that I, ME, can meet and hopefully befriend new people that share my passion for modded minecraft. As such, I'd prefer to meet people that I can relate to the most. I won't let just anyone join. But if I'm going to impose such a restriction, I should let you know who I am right? I will be completely honest and tell you a little about myself.

I'm 21 years old, living and paying on my own. I smoke, I rarely drink. I work night shift, which is perfect since I'm a night owl. Hell, its 2:00 in the morning for me right now. I enjoy food, music, and video games. I don't believe in religion, professional sports, television, mustard as a condiment.

If you have read this far, THANKS! It tells me you're somewhat interested in my offer, now let's finally talk about it!

As I have mentioned before, I will buy and host a server for us to play on. I don't have one already. This means that if you join me, you will have a vital part in creating this server to be what we want it to be! You will potentially decide what seed to generate, what mods to add or remove, and the overall vibe of our possible server. I am open to whatever.

After this mouthful of text, still interested? Do you agree with what I say and what I have to offer? Then step right up! Complete this simple yet complex survey to start.

IGN:

NAME(OPTIONAL):

JOB?

SMOKE? DRINK?

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD?

Know any good seeds to use for a map?

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT?

Tell a little about yourself:

I am not sure if anyone will reoly and I don't expect anyone to, But I will never know if I don't try. If you do reply I will get back to you when I can with a PM.

Hi Maosrk,

I know this is a bit off the track for your post but you seem like a good guy and that we'd get along so I wanted to make a post. If you want to test out the mod a bit first or maybe see if you like our server, then check out our post below to get a little bit of information about who we are and drop on our teamspeak if you want :)

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Regards,

mattymaats

IGN: nathanxnaptime  (its rather old)

NAME(OPTIONAL): Nathan

JOB? Yep work 730-4

SMOKE? DRINK? both, on occasions. But I hardly ever smoke.

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? Usually night owl.

Know any good seeds to use for a map? Not particularly, but I say we throw the names of the players in and see if minecraft loves or hates us

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? I actually like all the mods that come with the pack.

Tell a little about yourself: Well I don't know much about the mod but I don't do sports nor religion, I'm a gamer at heart but recently Ive not had a single PC gamer to do ANYTHING with so I'd enjoy making a friend of sorts to play on a server with and learn AotBT and all it's mods with. I'm usually good at being friends and a team player but I'll venture off and explore as well I just want to have fun and not be all alone in MC.

IGN: toastlord101

NAME: Joseph (i prefer joey)

Job:does school count?

Smoke? Drink?: refer to my age

Night owl/early bird? definitely night owl

seeds: my favorite is -273762557

i think the pack is fine the way it is anything more would cause problems.

about me: im young but mature and dont have any pc gaming friends so id really like to meet someone who i can pc game with.

IGN: Defilers_Chaos

NAME(OPTIONAL): Daniel

JOB? KFC haha.

SMOKE? DRINK? Drink on the odd occasion

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? A bit of both really

Know any good seeds to use for a map? No idea to be honest. Just something random with a nice spawn I guess

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? Nothing on my mind

Tell a little about yourself: I'm constantly playing AotBT and I've sunk about 60 hours into it so far, and I've been playing minecraft since alpha so I'm experienced, I'm mature, and I respect others. What more could you want aha

IGN: Akkilles

NAME(OPTIONAL): Razvan

JOB? None.

SMOKE? DRINK? Nope.

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD?Mostly early bird .

Know any good seeds to use for a map?GennerikB's seed cause i  think it would be nice

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? Economy and shops

Tell a little about yourself:  I am 14 years old.Living with  my parents,I know english pretty well but I still got some  issues over here and there.I am playing  AotBT since 2 and a half months  and i th ink so far I've got over 150h so far.

IGN:Badkidzz2012

NAME(OPTIONAL):Jamie

JOB?no

SMOKE? DRINK?no

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD?Night OWl

Know any good seeds to use for a map?nope

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT?nope

Tell a little about yourself: im a gamer, i like to skateboard, and im a pretty chill guy

IGN:2012supz

NAME(OPTIONAL):Jordan

JOB?None

SMOKE? DRINK?No,No

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD?Night Owl

Know any good seeds to use for a map?Not Really

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT?Yes

Tell a little about yourself:I am 12. I love Gaming,music and movies.I want to become a youtuber but dont really know how.

IGN:2012supz

NAME(OPTIONAL):Jordan

JOB?None

SMOKE? DRINK?No,No

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD?Night Owl

Know any good seeds to use for a map?Not Really

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT?Yes:Portal Gun  mod, Graviguns mod +Superheroes Unlimited mod

Tell a little about yourself:I am 12. I love Gaming,music and movies.I want to become a youtuber but dont really know how.I also want to play multiplayer with a small group who i know i can trust not to grief or steal my stuff.I myself would never Ever steal or grief.

IGN: Linkthehuman

NAME(OPTIONAL): Camie

JOB? not at the moment, university student

SMOKE? DRINK? both, but rarely.

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? nightowl. 

Know any good seeds to use for a map? unfortunately I don't

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? I think aotbt is a great modpack on it's own and is the first modded minecraft i played. so I'm only familiar with the mods on this pack.

Tell a little about yourself: Hi there, well I'm an 18 year old girl, (yes girl) I've been playing overall minecraft for about a year and a half now and i've been playing on singleplayer with this modpack for about a month and a half. I'm currently a full time canadian student studying a bachelor in interior designing. I love anime, drawing, video games and mainly minecraft. I spend a lot of time on minecraft and I usually stay up very late. I'm a shy person at first but when I start talking I'm very friendly and a bit silly. I love meeting new people and working together as a team. thank you :)

IGN: WertleKev

NAME(OPTIONAL): Kev

JOB? Yes

SMOKE? DRINK? No and No

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? Night Owl

Know any good seeds to use for a map? I like to go random

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? I like the Attack of the B-Team mod as it is at the moment.

Tell a little about yourself: Been playing Minecraft for a while now. Recently been playing AOTBT on my own but really want to find other people to play with to make it more fun. I also have friends who don't play minecraft so cant enjoy it with them. I also enjoy other PC and console games but always come back to Minecraft!

Thanks for the applications guys! I think this is motivation enough to start up a server. I will add and PM those of you I think would both give and benefit the most from this server.

I do want to point out that I have chosen KGB Servers to host. Their servers are located in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.

If you have any suggestions for a better server host please let me know.

IGN: DaSword123

NAME(OPTIONAL): Cortosis

Stanford Student

No Tobacco or Alcohol usage

NIGHT OWL

A good seed to use is "daBomb"

Some mods that are lacking on AotBT are cyrstal chests, more flans planes, 

I have quite a bit of experience in Minecraft and its servers. I have been voted to server administrator multiple times on the various different servers I have played on. I have hosted quite a few of my own, though they never gather as many users as I hoped for them to. All in all, I have great minecraft experience and can aid you in creating a server and maintaining it software wise.

IGN : Ibennz92

NAME(OPTIONAL) : L-S

JOB : i work in my own bussiness

SMOKE? DRINK? : i smoke cig and i dont drink

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? : both actualy

Know any good seeds to use for a map? : ya , seed : 163242521

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? not realy i think it pretty good as it is

Tell a little about yourself: Im a young men from Quebec , Canada so im french-canadian , so english isnt my first language (Bonjour a vous) . I play minecraft alot . I like to automate thing and build.

Waiting for your answer , just pm me 

IGN: DragonKing129

NAME(OPTIONAL): Tyler

JOB? not unless chores countxD

SMOKE? DRINK? nope

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? more of a owl:) I don't like waking up early

Know any good seeds to use for a map? no

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? I would love to add mystcraft, mo creatures and shaders

Tell a little about yourself I play soccer im English, im skinny, I love to build and explore. I hangout with friends a lot, that will usually be why I am not online. I love cod:)

Hopefully you will reply to me and I am hoping to join you:D

Sounds like a "dope" opportunity. Thanks for providing it,

IGN: DDDungeonGuy

NAME(OPTIONAL): Leo

JOB? Yeah, I work. However, not very frequently (part-time).

SMOKE? DRINK? "Hell yeah." But, not cigs mind you.

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? I tend to log-off video-games late and log-in early. But if I had to choose, night-owl. 

Know any good seeds to use for a map? I'm a "seed-noob." So, no.

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? I might be so, so misguided in suggesting the Twilight Forest (perhaps it's incompatible), but are the bosses not too cool?

Tell a little about yourself: Well, I play video-games on and off. However, when I am playing them I tend to "go hard in the paint." Other than that, I play a sport avidly. My favorite genre of music is rap (the lyrical clever kind, however). I COMPLETELY share your sentiments on joining a server, i'm generally far too lethargic to try, and since single-player gets tiring I tend to quit MC every week or so. Well, there is plenty more to know, but I don't care to share it so publicly, so that's all for now folks.

Anyhow, thanks for the opportunity, either way, I hope the server prospers,

DDDungeonGuy

Edited by DDDungeonGuy

IGN: kbc1493

NAME(OPTIONAL):Kenneth

JOB? No

SMOKE? DRINK? Nope. Nope.

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? Night owl

Know any good seeds to use for a map? Not really sorry:/

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? I think AotBT is great the way it is:D

Tell a little about yourself: I'm a college kid trying to find some cool people to play with and hopefully befreind(: I love video games, music and singing (Choir Kid for life) :P 

IGN: Revol187              (that is a lowercase "L" after the letter "o")

NAME(OPTIONAL): Revol

JOB? Yes

SMOKE? DRINK? Occasional "recreational" smoking | Cognac, Rum, Whiskey, Bourbon and the occasional Vodka/Tequila

Know any good seeds to use for a map? Not that I know of

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? It's fine the way it is, however there are some mods that are finicky: Flan's, Mr. Crayfish Furniture Mod, Minions

Tell a little about yourself: Currently trying to get into a graduate school program (Master's Degree). In relation to MC and modded MC, I enjoy machine mods and automation. I also like to keep things clean, concise, and efficient; in-game building using modular, modern-style architecture

IGN: linkxxxguardian

NAME(OPTIONAL):Ethan

JOB?

SMOKE? DRINK?

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? night owl

Know any good seeds to use for a map: WoLf_MaN village seed

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT: MCA (minecraft comes alive)

Tell a little about yourself:I go to school mon. though fri. then play video games.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Joppysaus

NAME(OPTIONAL): Jop

JOB: Still in school

SMOKE? DRINK? Smoke, weed sometimes. Drink: Yeah, I go clubbing quite a lot

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? hmm, mostly night owl id say

Know any good seeds to use for a map? not really

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? No, but maybe basic plugins that allows commands like /sethome and /claim 

I hope we'll be playing soon!

IGN: muteplay

NAME(OPTIONAL): Zack

JOB? noy at the moment

SMOKE? DRINK? nope disgusting

NIGHT OWL/ EARLY BIRD? both

Know any good seeds to use for a map? not really

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? Thaumcraft 

Tell a little about yourself: full time student (kinda) last year of high school but i play minecraft and also other games on a regular bases.

Im kind of Ocd when it comes to things. I do enjoy talking to new people and meeting new friends.

Thanks for reading this have a pleasant day.

Edited by muteplay

IGN: RetroxGamer

Job: In-between.

Smoke? No

Drink: Just a sip

Night owl until the sun rises.

I think morph should be removed because it makes it to easy. Mods to add? Well message me first if interested.

Little about myself? I want to start a minecraft community...from a village, to a town to a whole new world! Flattest of lands for best of buildings and railroads, deepest of pits for the largest storage, friendly and open to all. I have Ventrilo, and Skype, I can get teamspeak if that's what you prefer.

I do agree with what you have to offer and I get a debt card in 3 weeks and can help with server financial costs! Please reply!

IGN: FenrirHunter

NAME(OPTIONAL): Hunter

JOB? Checkout opperater for a Hardware Store

SMOKE? DRINK?: I don't smoke but I do drink

Know any good seeds to use for a map? Not really

Know any good mods that we could add to AotBT? Not really.

Tell a little about yourself: Well i am an Irishman, I am a funny and easy going guy, I play Minecraft whenever i can, I play some guitar and sing (Though probably not that well).