Villager smelter with conveyors

gazpachoking

So, I thought I was really clever using a conveyor belt under an infinite villager spawner to pump the babies into my smeltery instead of using pistons, but the babies seem to warp back to their parents from the conveyor before they fall into the smelter. Is that a bug, or just how the baby villagers behave?

This is how I get mine:

http://imgur.com/a/7iqBK

Picture 1) spawners ( I have 2 witch, 1 zombie and 1 creeper ) They spawn and get moved into the hole at the bottom

Picture 2) An autonomous activator kills the mobs and a sewer picks up the xp and turns it into mob essence. The mob essence is then taken to tanks below which store it

Picture 3) Most of it is sent to a auto-spawner with a villager safari net.

Picture 4) They are sent by conveyor belt to the smeltery

Picture 5) They are made into emeralds :3 

Picture 6) 125 emeralds after about 20 mins

Picture 7) My emeralds after awhile

This is how I get my emeralds :)

Picture 2) An autonomous activator kills the mobs and a sewer picks up the xp and turns it into mob essence. The mob essence is then taken to tanks below which store it

Wouldn't a Grinder be easier?

I don't know how it compares in cost to an Autonomous Activator and a sewer combo, but the Grinder basically takes and outputs the items and mob essence without need for conversion.

Half the machines needed.

Wouldn't a Grinder be easier?

I don't know how it compares in cost to an Autonomous Activator and a sewer combo, but the Grinder basically takes and outputs the items and mob essence without need for conversion.

Half the machines needed.

I have the autonomous activator with looting III swords so I get more drops. Something the grinder can't do :-)

Clever, Eotf. Hadn't considered that.

Well done.

Still, for just starting out, the Grinder would do just fine. And cheaper.

Your solution is a very good upgrade.

:P Thanks. The swords do break a little quickly though. even with unbreaking. I left it on and had 500 mobs just there. Put me down to about 3 fps so I had to get a friend to fix it :P ( My pc is pretty bad)