[TotalAttack][Whitelist][Essentials][AntiGriefPlugins][10+ slots]

Tired of those huge servers? You literally have to run and run and run to just remotely get to an area untouched? Those long tutorials and *VP* enhancements if you pay them you get free stuff? Huge spawn buildings that are like mazes? Just as before we do not have any of that stuff here! You spawn and you start, simple as that!

Server IP: IP: 173.21.30.85

Rules:

1. No Griefing

2. No Hacking/Exploiting

3. Be respectful

4. This is not a PG server, however keep it to good level

5. No asking for admin or asking admins to give you items or in game mechanics I.E. Turning off rain

6. Do not be a bully

7. Do not complain about lag, i CANNOT do anything about it.

8. Don't be annoying...

9. This server is in the middle of the United States, don't bitch about lag when you live in some crap country with bad internet. tys

Removed Mods:

None as of right now.

Server Side Mods:

Will be updated soon.

Banned Items:

None as of right now.

Remember people, this is a game, the point of this server is to have fun.

Do you really enjoy this server? Want to make it better? Donate, PM myself or ask me in game.

To get onto this server you will need to fill out an application.

YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL ENTRIES OR YOU WILL BE DENIED!!

IGN:

What country are you from?

Why TotalAttack?

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?

Do you agree to the rules above?​

Edited by Totalfury

IGN: PCFreak7
What country are you from? Netherlands (With fast internet connection, so lag will not be that big of a deal)
Why TotalAttack? Seems awesome!
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope, Never ever been banned anywhere!
Yes, I do!

I hope I can get in! :P

Hi there, I have been looking for an Attack Of The B-Team Whitelisted server for quite a while now and have came across yours.I've previosly been on an AotB-Team Whitelisted server but the lagging issues have prevented me from enjoying the modpack.

IGN: MarmyMook
What country are you from? England
Why TotalAttack? Because it sounds like a lovely peaceful server that has a kind environment.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? You will Never find my name on MCBANS, im not the kind of person that causes trouble I just like to play MC and make new friends
Yes,definitely!

I would love to join your server, Thanks for reading!

IGN:dabeasty8

What country are you from?USA

Why TotalAttack?I want to be involved an an attack of the b team server that is whitelisted and this looked like the coolest one on the forums so i picked this

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?yes unfortunately i have been banned by a server owner 1 time because my brother got on my account and got me banned but i dont know if that server used mcbans

Do you agree to the rules above?​ yes i do

please accept i really want a whitelisted AOTBT server :fsmug: 

Ign: RetroxGamer

Why totalattack? Looking for a server in general to play on.My friend was shipped to Afghanistan so his server was shut down. Been browsing through custom modpacks and none are really to exciting. So I decided to give attack on b-team a try and ur server has essientials and anti-grief so I decided to apply. Not to sure about all these 13 year olds though. Also if the lag is as terrible as what it sounds then I won't be around long. However though I have 8gb of ram to allocate.

Would you find my name on MCBANS? Hopefully not since I've mainly played on my friends and I don't know what mcbans is.

Do I agree with the rules? I don't see anything wrong with and agree to them as long as other players on the server are not breaking them.

You can accept or not. Theres plenty of others looking but I am a highly dedicated player who can no life in the evenings. I like to landscape mainly and make a nice big storage facility and try helping others.

Ign: Kauai12

Why totalattack? Looking for a server in general to play on. Havent played in a while and am getting back into it.  So I decided to give attack on b-team a try and your server has essientials and anti-grief so I decided to apply.as the guy above not to sure about all these 13 year olds though. Also if the lag is as terrible then I am gone. But ill try it out first

Would you find my name on MCBANS? Hopefully not since I've mainly played on my friends and I don't know what mcbans is.

Do I agree with the rules? I agree.

You can accept or not. Theres plenty of others looking but I am a highly dedicated player who can no life in the evenings. I like to landscape mainly and make a nice big storage facility and try helping others. Same to what the guy above me said I like sorting things out and keeping things organized and sometimes symmetrical, but I only can play once in a while due to school and ect. 

Hopefully you accept Me 

IGN: Scienceguy2002

Why Toltal attack?: because it sounded like the holy grail of attack of the B-team servers! this is what ive been looking for for hours!

Bans: definitley not, im tired of people who refuse to follow rules

Rules: Toats bro, sounds like a good solid set of rules

IGN:xXPvpLoggerXx

What country are you from?United States

Why TotalAttack? Because You were Right I haate Those big servers and I just wanna play with a few people and have fun, I like a small community Where I can just have fun

Bans: Nah, I follow the rules

Do you agree to the rules above?​ Yeah, they make sense and are pretty straight foward

IGN: FatAlbert8MyKFC
What country are you from? U.S.A 
Why TotalAttack? Because this server sounds perfect. I want a server that is a community, and i think this server is a perfect fit.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above?​ Absolutely

IGN: iPwnKakat

What country are you from? United States

Why TotalAttack? Seems like a cool community

Would I find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No

Do you agree to the rules above?​ Yes

Skype (Just in case): iPwnKatkat

Edited by iPwnKatkat

IGN: MRawesomeSC

What country are you from: america

Why Total attack? I wanted a modded mindcrack server feel

Would i find your name on MCBANS? if so why? You might find my name banned from one server because they did not say mob spawners were not allowed. so i made a mob trap and got banned :(

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes i do

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: WalrusGirl_

Why Total Attack?: I have been looking for a private server to go on for Attack of the B Team because public servers just don't satisfy me, with the less personal feel of it and fear of being griefed all the time.

Would I find your name on MCBANS? If so, why?: No, because I have never gotten banned from a server. On top of that, I haven't even heard of MCBANS before this :)

DO I agree to the rules above? Yes! I love these rules! Thank you so much for setting them!

I really do hope you add me to your community, I think I would be a great addition. Have a nice day, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
IGN: Trevster526
What country are you from?: USA
Why TotalAttack?: Because I want to join a whitelisted server that doesn't allow grief
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?: No
Do you agree to the rules above?​: Yes

IGN: nadreas1812
What country are you from? Sweden (Bit worried about lag but it shouldn't be too bad)
Why TotalAttack? I'm looking for a server that replicates the official attack of the b-team server, and i've gotten bored of vanilla (for a bit anyway). I'm no fan of these huge servers so i thought this would be a great opportunity to talk to people and avoid griefing jerks!
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Not as far as i know, I don't think i've been band on any server too be exact.
Do you agree to the rules above?​ YES, Absolutely

Also, since i live in another time zone (UTC +0100) so i will be online mostly during the night/early day for you us people,

thanks and have a good day.

IGN: skopec13
What country are you from? USA
Why TotalAttack? I want to play on a small server that i can talk to other people on.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? no because i have never been banned.
Do you agree to the rules above?​ Yes, i totally understand.

Edited by skopec14

IGN: Got_Donuts
What country are you from? USA
Why TotalAttack? I am looking for a smaller server to play on and a friendly community. This sounds like that.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I have never been banned.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes I do​

IGN: JohnnytotheMaxx
What country are you from? Canada
Why TotalAttack? Because I want a fun whitelisted AOTBT server, I've been looking for a long time and I've only been accepted to 1 which got shut down for some reason. TotalAttack seems like it will be a nice and friendly server.
Would I find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No,I don't think you would. I was banned from a server only once and it was cause I said to my friend to join a server and it thought I was advertising.
Do you agree to the rules above?​ Yes, I completely agree
Edited by JohnnytotheMaxx

IGN: OnlyShadowKnows

What country are you from? Canada

Why TotalAttack? I've been looking for a whitelisted AOTBT server for a while now, and this one has seemed like the best of them all (in terms of rules, plugins, etc.)

Would I find your name on MCBANS?  No, I don't believe I have ever been banned from a server.

Do you agree to the rules above? I do agree to the rules, they seem fair and legitimate, and I hope I get the pleasure of playing on this server