When is Vanilla going to be updated for Technic

itstimeforadventure

I do, do work at school lol. I am at home and want to play minecraft.

How about heres a tip.

be helpful.

You are not going to get any help with that kind of attitude

So the laptop is the school's property, then.

If the school says you're not allowed to use the laptops they provide for Minecraft, well, that's too bad.

On the bright side, though, since the Technic Launcher still works you can still play somewhat outdated versions of Minecraft with mods. Which if you ask me I'd take that over updated vanilla Minecraft any day.

-_- yeah when you're not helping the situation.

So far you've called everyone in this thread unhelpful. Even when they are helping you.

And I think my solution (i.e. playing outdated but modded minecraft) is just fine, if not preferable.

Hell, I'd take the old Technic 3 pack for Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 over the current vanilla Minecraft. I still have it on my hard drive.

What a world we live in now.

We live in a time when people complain about not being able to play games on their school computer - that they're allowed to take home!  I'd be interested to know how many people here went to a school that would lend them a calculator they'd take home, or even a pen! :D

What awesome school is this?

"unhelpful" does not mean "not giving me the exact answer I wanted, no matter how unreasonable".  we aren't going to a) divine your school's laptop imaging and management setup and then B) tell you how to break it.  additionally, updating vanilla in the launcher isn't a high priority because generally, if you're using the launcher you want to play with mods.  sorry but it'll be updated when it's updated.