Technic Pack-Mod Pack of Republican Conservatives

uranium2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed it, it actually would be kind of cool if buildcraft/industrialcraft/redpower created pollution and such that could visibly and physically harm the environment.

Because massively tearing up the ground, above and under, isn't enough? You could write the mod for that. The TC2 author might even help you with some of the coding.

All hail president Beer!

I would say it would be more like dictator Beer, but if you live Venezuela or Cuba, president works just fine.

Also, I am the worst environment destroyer ever. If a liberal ever saw my old worlds before I updated to Technic 7, who would piss his pants, cry, run to the corner of the room, and proceed to go into the fetal position and stay there for hours. Nuclear power and coal burning factories for everyone! I believe the CO2 in my world is now about to reach suffocation levels. Goodbye all of my cows, and sheep, and pigs, and deer, and cats, and foxes, and etc. I won't miss you!

Because massively tearing up the ground, above and under, isn't enough? You could write the mod for that. The TC2 author might even help you with some of the coding.

Definitely.

I'd love engines and dirty generators, maybe some machines too, to produce pollution. If pollution got high enough animals and trees would die out, and rain would become acidic, damaging the player. Really high pollution would cause a smoggy mess that would reduce the player to 7 hearts whilst in it.

Radiation should also occur, when a reactor blows up it irradiates several chunks around itself, players in these chunks without hazmat gear rapidly die, and mobs are mutated into twisted monstrosities.

Definitely.

I'd love engines and dirty generators, maybe some machines too, to produce pollution. If pollution got high enough animals and trees would die out, and rain would become acidic, damaging the player. Really high pollution would cause a smoggy mess that would reduce the player to 7 hearts whilst in it.

Radiation should also occur, when a reactor blows up it irradiates several chunks around itself, players in these chunks without hazmat gear rapidly die, and mobs are mutated into twisted monstrosities.

That's a cool idea. Would be a good solution for me too. I like cleaning up my environment. Without pollution to clean up I usually end up removing complete forests because trees can look so messy. They grow all over the place without any planning ffs. I think I only hate goats more.

Although, if pollution would kill trees..hmm...