Technic Pack-Mod Pack of Republican Conservatives

uranium2011

The Technic Pack is the mod pack that puts those liberals on the run with the polluting mining laser and other polluting devices. It does things treehuggers would never do such as strip-mining, heavy CO2 pollution, and other polluting ideas. Did I blow up your modern house dedicated to saving those really annoying trees that a certain cat wants to destroy, with my nuke? Like a great man said, "Man progresses on the backs of others". One can recreate the industrial boom of America, and other periods of history environmentals like to forget. I like to put those liberals on the run with generator that pollutes *gasp* the precious ozone layer *endgasp*. This is why I prefer the Technic Pack to other mod packs.

(if i get banned/probated, think of me as a martyr of the last beacon of human hope in Minecraft industrialism)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I find that my carbon footprint has gone down by orders of magnitude ever since I switched from coal-powered furnaces to solar panels and geothermal generators.

Edit: Of course, there are plenty of new options for shooting wild animals with firearms in Technic/Tekkit as well. So, maybe Technic is bipartisan?

I found an awesome valley in a jungle biome and I'm wondering should I cut it down to burn up or just pump it full of lava. Technically now that I have access to easily collectible lava I don't really need all those trees any more

I found an awesome valley in a jungle biome and I'm wondering should I cut it down to burn up or just pump it full of lava. Technically now that I have access to easily collectible lava I don't really need all those trees any more

Well, what I do is to cut down all the giant trees then burn all that other leafy green shit to the ground.

Because now a days, the majority of people in the U.S. (assuming most people here are American) are Liberals. As in conservative-hating, eco-loving liberals.

Hey man, progress is the future! I've dedicated my life to finding new and intuitive ways to pollute and destroy the environment! Reckless thaumaturgy seems to be quite effective for my goals.

Meh, if TP was real life, we could show the whole world our terrible carbon-spewing factories and environment-destroying explosives...

*Bill joins group of friends*

Bill: "Hey guys, wanna come over tonight? I'm going to test my new, high-energy reactor setup. It's got a SUC supplier system so I can fit even more uranium in than ever before!"

Steve: "I'd love to, but some ogres got into John's house. We gotta help him fix it his pipes before his control system runs out of fuel and his reactor blows up!"

Bill: "Oh, really? That's a shame."

John: "Don't worry man, I've got some red matter lying around. We can transmute that to fix it up no problem."

Bill: "Oh, what? You're still using alchemy? That's the easy way out. Casual."

John: "Only until I get my thaumaturgy lab setup."

Steve: "You're really going to try thaumaturgy? I've heard that's dangerous. I wouldn't if I were you."

Bill: "Come on, Steve, I've heard good things about thaumaturgy! It sounds way better than alchemy, at least."

*Conversation continues on*

*Bill joins group of friends*

Bill: "Hey guys, wanna come over tonight? I'm going to test my new, high-energy reactor setup. It's got a SUC supplier system so I can fit even more uranium in than ever before!"

Steve: "I'd love to, but some ogres got into John's house. We gotta help him fix it his pipes before his control system runs out of fuel and his reactor blows up!"

Bill: "Oh, really? That's a shame."

John: "Don't worry man, I've got some red matter lying around. We can transmute that to fix it up no problem."

Bill: "Oh, what? You're still using alchemy? That's the easy way out. Casual."

John: "Only until I get my thaumaturgy lab setup."

Steve: "You're really going to try thaumaturgy? I've heard that's dangerous. I wouldn't if I were you."

Bill: "Come on, Steve, I've heard good things about thaumaturgy! It sounds way better than alchemy, at least."

*Conversation continues on*

cont.

Frank: Nah, thaumology is over-rated, I like to use machines and quarries.

Bill: But industrialism is dangerous to the environment and things like to explode.

Frank: Suit yourself

*a day later*

Bill: Thaumology is great!

Frank: Tell that to your house

Bill: WHAT!

*Bill looks over at house and sees taint and a massive crater*

Frank: What did I say?

Bill: /ragequit

cont.

Frank: Nah, thaumology is over-rated, I like to use machines and quarries.

Bill: But industrialism is dangerous to the environment and things like to explode.

Frank: Suit yourself

*a day later*

Bill: Thaumology is great!

Frank: Tell that to your house

Bill: WHAT!

*Bill looks over at house and sees taint and a massive crater*

Frank: What did I say?

Bill: /ragequit

Come now, I kind of like taint. It's one of those unique things where the consequences of certain actions really do affect the world apart from random 'splosions.

(On a side note, it would be "Thaumaturgy," not "Thaumology")