NEED HELP WITH CRASH A CRASH REPORT [MINECRAFT MODPACK]

mryourmumiscool

• Discord Moderator
  • You should not be distributing minecraft.jar. Remove it from your bin folder.
  • Forge/MC 1.6.4 does not use a coremods folder in any way. All mods belong in the mods folder. No exceptions.
  • It looks like you have extracted some mods into your mods folder. Don't do that.
  • You have the Mekanism Development Kit in your mods folder. This is unnecessary and should be removed.
  • Your ProjectRed is very out of date and has known crash/bug issues.
  • You have the UE API in your mods folder. This is unnecessary and should be removed.
  • If you are going to include IndustrialCraft I recommend looking at this thread. You'll want IC2Fixes at a minimum:
  • You have a few item ID conflicts. Check your ForgeModLoader client log.

As for the crash, I see that all the time with folks adding OreSpawn (the net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn crash). This is specifically related to a conflict between mods for mob spawning. Since you have mostly standard mods I would focus on the less common ones: MCHeli, Defense/Emasher, RivalRebels, etc. I would start by making sure all the mods are at the most recent versions and or dev builds when doing final testing.

• You should not be distributing minecraft.jar. Remove it from your bin folder.
  • Forge/MC 1.6.4 does not use a coremods folder in any way. All mods belong in the mods folder. No exceptions.
  • It looks like you have extracted some mods into your mods folder. Don't do that.
  • You have the Mekanism Development Kit in your mods folder. This is unnecessary and should be removed.
  • Your ProjectRed is very out of date and has known crash/bug issues.
  • You have the UE API in your mods folder. This is unnecessary and should be removed.
  • If you are going to include IndustrialCraft I recommend looking at this thread. You'll want IC2Fixes at a minimum:
  • You have a few item ID conflicts. Check your ForgeModLoader client log.

As for the crash, I see that all the time with folks adding OreSpawn (the net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn crash). This is specifically related to a conflict between mods for mob spawning. Since you have mostly standard mods I would focus on the less common ones: MCHeli, Defense/Emasher, RivalRebels, etc. I would start by making sure all the mods are at the most recent versions and or dev builds when doing final testing.

Thank you sooo much! I know there are a few ID conflicts with ICBM. I researched it and they are (for some reason) supposed to be like that. But thank you for the info! Much appreciated! :D