Whitelist AOTBT server

Rules

Note- that these are not official these may change while the server goes on.
- No griefing, stealing or cheating
- Put "Astarte<3" at the end of your application.(Making sure you guys read the rules)
- No cheating or, clients (xray, fly, god, etc.)
- PvP is allowed - but only with both parties consent.
- pranking is allowed, no tnt or lava.
- Be mature, act your age.

-Be respectful to everyone on the server.

Application:

Note- Take your time filling out your application, we are looking for the best applications.
Ign(In-game name):
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?:
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?:
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it):
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:
Timezone?:

Edited by PieSheep

My name is TheGrimCreeper24

Yes I hve lots of experience with attack of the B-team I have been playing for at least 2 months

Yes I do know cheating and stealing will get me banned

Nope no Skype sorry

Yes

East coast is my time zone

Astarte <3

Thanksmfor your time

IGN: Tminson

I have little experience with attack of the b team. but I learn very quickly

cheating and stealing is a bannable offense

I do not have Skype. tough to Skype with 2 kids always yelling lol

yes I will listen to any rules given

Timezone: EST

Astarte<3

IGN : Phionex564

Age : 11 I may be young but even around my (unmature) friends I try to act to the best of my ability

I have a small bit of experience but I want to get better with people

I acknowledge that cheating, stealing, and greafing will get me banned from the server

I do not have skype

I will listen to any rules that will not get me banned

Timezone : EST

Astarte<3

Thank you for your time and for listing to my proposal,

Sincerely,

Phionex564

Astare<3

Ign(In-game name): xmaniak100
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Not a lot, but I can help myself using wikis and other stuff :)
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: Sir, Yes sir!
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): I do :)dodik1003
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes I will unless they get unnacceptable in which case I will peacefully leave, not brake them.
Timezone?: GMT +1

I hope we will talk soon!

Astare<3

Ign(In-game name): pwnage_potato590

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Yes, mostly witchery and necromancy, tinkers construct and thermal expansion to a lesser exstent but I have played them .

Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: Yep
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): harrison.s7
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Unless they're extremely stupid and make no sense at all, yes.
Timezone?: EST (Eastern U.S.)

Astarte <3

Edited by Lord_snuffles

Ign: 27rozelle
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: yes, i have played by myself for a while now and am looking to get more out of it, which is exactly what i think i will get from a friendly server.
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: Yes, i will never greif or cheat on a server i truly care for, nor will i on one i don't
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): yes, 27rozelle
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yeah
Timezone?: EST eastern U.S.

Astarte <3

Astarte<3

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: yes iv been playing for about 2 mouths now but i cant get very far due to server getting shut down

Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: absolutely!

Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): skype bring.fling

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:yes with in reason 
Timezone?: UCT central U.S

Ign(In-game name): ifishi
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: I have been playing Aofbt for about 3-4 months and love playing it.
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: yes i think this is a great idea because then we can all play fairly and have more fun.
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): yes i have skype and the username is Ifishi890.
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:Yes i will because any rules that will be added i know it will be for a good reason.
Timezone?: Eastern standard Time (NSW australia).

Thanks for your time :)

Astarte <3

IGN: jaxn7799

Experience playing AotBT: i haven't been playing it for too long but i have played almost all of the mods and know them well

Do i acknowledge that cheating and stealing will get me removed from the server?: yes I do i never grief

Do i have skype: no but i can make if necessary

Will i listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes I will

Timezone: EST

Thanks for taking my application into consideration

Astarte <3

Ign: flappjak
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: yes i have played on a couple of public servers and know how most of the mods work
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: yes and i dont do any of that
Do you have ' title="Click to Continue > by websaver">skypearrow-10x10.png?: flapp.jak
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be ' title="Click to Continue > by websaver">appliedarrow-10x10.png to the server if need be?: yes i will
Timezone?: GMT

Astarte <3

Ign: Shiki_Ryogi

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Yes i've played it on some smaller servers

Do you acknowledge that cheating,stealing and griefing will get you removed from the server?: Yes nobody likes being griefed and i totally understand this rule

Do you have skype: multiniekie

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied: Yes the rules sound reasonable

Timezone?: Central European Time zone

Astarte <3

IGN: RadioactiveNero

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: I started playing since the day the modpack was released, I have played it in single player and in an open server.
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and griefing will get you removed from the server?: Yes I do, and I'm happy that's what you'll do with cheaters/griefers.
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): Skype doesn't seem to work for me after Microsoft bought it for some strange reason.
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: As long as this rules don't force me to do something I don't want, yes.

Timezone?: GMT-4.

I hope this is good enough, I'd love to play in a friendly whitelisted server for once c:

Astarte <3

Ign(In-game name): XxSaRobz09xX

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: I've only been playing it for a month but I was playing FTB before that so I am familiar with quite a few of the mods!

Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: Yes, that's why I never do it and I have never been banned!

Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): Sorry no I only use that for work but I might make a separate account if Skype is important for the server!

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes, as long as they are fair which I'm sure they will be :)

Timezone?: UK (BST)

Astarte <3

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

ign: wilhelmlul

rules: Yes i will follow all the rules.

timezone: norwegian time 1+ hour.

I have been playing attack of the b team since it first came out . and now most about all the mods.

im a friendly player that seeks after a whitelist comunety of nice players. i onece had my own server so i know how bad griefing and stealing are , if you need any help with keeping the server grief free , i would like to help you !

would like a answer  when you have read it . thanks for your time!

Ign(In-game name): birdsong67
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: i do i have played it before and have experience with the majority of the mods
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: i do. i am not a griefer
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): no but can make one
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: yes i will.
Timezone? central

Astarte<3

Edited by birdsong67

SeniorOnix

about a month ive done mostly just smelting havent had a chance to reaaly explore it because the last server i was on was really laggy

i acknowledge that stealing and griefing will get me removed from the server

my skype name is onixmanuel1

and yes i will absolutely listen to any rules applied to the server

eastern time zone (ohio)

Astarte<3

Edited by SeniorOnix

Ign: Whatever711
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: A bit and I have had experience with most of the mods in the pack on different packs
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and griefing will get you removed from the server?: Yes I do
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it):johngreenballz (please dont ask xD)
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Of course

Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone (UTC - 5:00)

I hope to get on and see you on aswell!

-John                                

PS: I hope that it is ok that I plan to stream on the server if accepted (www.twitch.tv/whatever711)

Astarte<3

ign: wilhelmlul

rules: Yes i will follow all the rules.

timezone: norwegian time 1+ hour.

I have been playing attack of the b team since it first came out . and now most about all the mods.

im a friendly player that seeks after a whitelist comunety of nice players. i onece had my own server so i know how bad griefing and stealing are , if you need any help with keeping the server grief free , i would like to help you !

would like a answer  when you have read it . thanks for your time!You

You forgot something... :)

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

• 3 weeks later...

Ign(In-game name): FragMaster27
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: Yes
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): FragMaster27
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes
Timezone?: Eastern

• 2 weeks later...

My IGN is CodProsNot
Age- 13 but mature
Not much but I want to record AOTBT videos and learn along the way.
Yes I do and I don't plan on cheating 
Do you have skype? Yes I do but it's glitched. Either way it's CodProsNot
It depends on the rule, if it's a ridiculous rule everyone is against once in a while I might break it
Timezone?: USA Eastern

"Astarte<3"

P.S My youtube channel is ItsSysto, no uploads yet but 

if you accept my application I can record B-Team videos 

Thanks for your time.