[1.0.12a] Attack of the B Team [No Banned Items] [0 Plugins] [Whitelisted]

IGN: SantaWasTaken

Why you wish to join: I've never been in a whitelisted server. I heard they are amazing

What are some things you enjoy about the mod pack: I really enjoy the open blocks and all the uses you can use them with. Also I've pretty creative with them. :)

Minecraft In-game name: Bounty_Stalker

Skype username: Same thing as my Minecraft IGN

What are some things you enjoy about the mod pack. : I enjoy the many many things you can do in the modpack. I has always stood out to me as a better modpack and is really fun!

IGN: Stolenskull

Age IRL: 11

i would like to use a creative attack of the b-team server because my computer will lag in single player to the point my game crashes,

but surprisingly it wont crash on a server!

I especially like the building mods like crayfish's furniture mod , statues,  hats , dragonmounts, carpenters blocks, flans gunsmod, and lastly morph mod

IGN: coolvictorDJ

Age IRL: 15

Why you wish to join: I particularly want to join this server due to the fact that I want to enjoy the Technic Packs again. I feel as if current games bore me and Modded Minecraft seems to be the only game that I seem to have the most fun playing. I want to be a part of a community that builds upon itself and helps out each other. I want to actually join a server where nobody is trying to kill each other at spawn or griefers exploding and making a huge mess of your base. It seems that most servers are like that and I hope to join this server to escape that and actually have fun with a whole new community.

What are some of the things you enjoy about the modpack: I enjoy a lot of the tech mods such as Thermal Expansion and Galacticraft. I also enjoy the advanced genetics mod that can get really wacky and fun sometimes!

Quick question, do you want a constant of 10? Because if you do, you need a lot more than 20 users registered with a server limit of 10. Just set the user limit but invite a ton of people. That way you do not go into the laggy amount, but always have people. Of course if you want no pluggins, you still have to screen them as you do now.

IGN: MenstrualCookie

Why I wish to join: I have beens server jumping quite a bit mainly because of all the griefing and intense lag. I wish to join a server that is whitelisted mainly so I know most of the people who play on the server and so I feel comfortable with other people in my base.

What are some of the things you enjoy about the modpack? I mostly enjoy Thermal Expansion and setting up a power source that the entire server could use while still working on my own power.

Minecraft In-game name (To add to the whitelist.) : JFelixB

Age (In real life.  To evaluate the possibilities.) : 17

Skype username. (To contact you, send it to me in a private message if possible.) : joaofelixbarbosa

Why you wish to join : I enjoy whitelisted servers because the community is much better.

What are some things you enjoy about the mod pack. : The Hamsters xD

Minecraft Username: awesomepingu2005

Why I wish to join: I want to join this server because:

- I am  great person to be around with, I get along with people easily, and if you do something to me, I wouldn't get angry, but if it was as a prank then I would do the same back to you someday 

- If you need any builders/help I am a builder/Admin for the server RageCraftGames. I build hunger games maps and if you want I could post screenshots of what I  build (especially the spawn, it looks awesome).

- I am already on a Admin on a public server which shows I am trustworthy. 

- I go on attack of the b team regularly so if you want active people then come to me :)

- If you want someone who is good a building and want to build a spawn village I am the man/boy to go to,and I could build an market area where you can build all your shops, and stuff. 

- I am very good at creating maps, and with Microblocks and Carpenters blocks, the maps would look even more greater!

What are the things I enjoy in the modpack: 

- I enjoy Galacticraft, the whole planets things it awesome to me and I am great at all the technical mods also.

- Microblocks, As I am a builder, microblocks is a huge step for me as it adds a whole new level to building.

- Carpenters Blocks, Again i am a builder so it would make me more adventurous with what I build and my builds would become better! 

- I enjoy flans mod, all the guns are awesome in it! And if they add smart moving it would great a whole new experience. Also could set up a shop for it.

- Finally I enjoy Tinkers Construct! It is an awesome mod for tools. If you add me I will help you with all the tools and even give you some.

PS: If I get accepted can you send me the server IP to my Gmail (look in under my name or on my profile)

Edited by awesomepingu2005

Minecraft In-game name (To add to the whitelist.) : My IGN is SwampyJoe.

Age (In real life.  To evaluate the possibilities.) : 14, but I'm a lot more mature than most people my age.

Skype username. (To contact you, send it to me in a private message if possible.) : My skype is - TheLegitSwampy.

Why you wish to join : I like whitelisted servers, because the owner only picks the most mature and nice people to join so the experience on the server will be a lot more enjoyable. Because the problem in public servers is you find people who are like 8, and talk like "u r a fagit" ... I hate that stuff.

What are some things you enjoy about the mod pack. : I love how fun-orientated it is. They definetely had that in mind when making the pack, and the more machine based mods are also very smartly coded, like Thermal Expansion for example.

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft In-game name (To add to the whitelist.) : ShawneeMonster

Age (In real life.  To evaluate the possibilities.) : 19

Skype username. (To contact you, send it to me in a private message if possible.) : It's my email. I'll message u it, if excepted

Why you wish to join : I'm looking for a server with a great community and high-spirited individuals. I've also been looking for a server that isn't so large that it constantly lags.

What are some things you enjoy about the mod pack. : all the possibilities with the mod pack. My favorite mod would most likely be the DragonMounts mod, but it changes x)

• 1 month later...

Minecraft In-game name (To add to the whitelist.) : flamemaster44

Age (In real life.  To evaluate the possibilities.) :12

Skype username. (To contact you, send it to me in a private message if possible.) :for some reason my skype is glitched and no one can find it

Why you wish to join : I've been looking for days for a good server to join with no item restrictions and great commnity

What are some things you enjoy about the mod pack. : The Witchery the Tinkers construct and the TE Mods