Looking for people to join a new server (whitelisted)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can count me in as long as I can invite a friend

IGN: SnappCraft

State: Louisiana

Contact: My email is [email protected] and I used to use Skype but I no longer use it.

I like to do this in MC: Build Awesome Crap, Prank Friends, Screw Around With Tech Mods

Been Playing Minecraft since: February 1st, 2012, but I played free Classic before.

Other Info: I'm weird, I have Aspergers Syndrome, and if you want I can record for youtube. Also I will include details for my friend if I get a +1

Hi,

I have now got some spare positions on the server (due to upgrading the server max player limit!) so can accept new people. If you are interested in joining this small, friendly and open server, just post on the forum and I'll get back to you.

my game name is  the_baca_friend

age 14

im a male 

im from USA eastern

i would like to enjoy the mod without being raided or grief every time i get something going

mod skill im good with almost all war or technology mods and i can build a good and neat base not a messy base

Edited by the_baca_friend

Wertle, i am looking to join  :goleft: (obliviously)

i am 10. from the usa

i like the modpack and my favorite mod is witchery. 

spooky! :spooky:

I will gladly be the witch on the server.

so... my username is raddybeast

if you can, please whitelist wolfytheassassin, he plays on my server and is my friend.

if there is a space, i will join

Edited by raddybeast

My IGN is TheGamer410

My age is 14 and my gender is Male

I'm from the UK

My favourite mod is Thermal Expansion

I'm looking for a server where I can record without people getting in the way.

If u want to add me on the private server u can pm me on the website

Now you can accept dis, right? I quoted from my last post

IGN: SnappCraft

State: Louisiana

Contact: My email is [email protected] and I used to use Skype but I no longer use it.

I like to do this in MC: Build Awesome Crap, Prank Friends, Screw Around With Tech Mods

Been Playing Minecraft since: February 1st, 2012, but I played free Classic before.

Other Info: I'm weird, I have Aspergers Syndrome, and if you want I can record for youtube. Also I will include details for my friend if I get a +1

Edited by SnappCraft

Hi there! 

My IGN is XxSaRobz09xX and I am 19 years old and looking for a server to play on. I am a boy and I live in the UK, which is one reason why I am applying to get on this server! My favourite mod for Attack of the B-Team is hard to decide between Tinkers Construct and Thermal Expansion!

Thanks for reading, hopefully you reply to me!

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

It's been a while since our server was set up and things are running well. We have accepted new members at various points and grown into a nice little community. I have even recently been hosting 'events' on the server (kinda like an adventure map) which has been good fun.

Having just updated the server and reviewed our membership, there are a few spaces available for new members. I don't like to restrict people who apply but having established the community now, I ask that you be at least 14 years old (and preferably over 16) to apply. I personally am 34! So any older people like myself would be great! If you are interested in joining us, just post on here or send me a message!

Thanks,

Wertle

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons