World save won't appear.

Body-Bagz

I loaded up my Attack of the B team the one day and was playing and it crashed several times while playing, when it crashed about the tenth time and I shut down the game and launcher and opened it back up, it said I had no world saves. (I only had one) I went to %appdata% and followed to the Technic folder and so on to the saves folder in the attack of the b team.

(AppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksattack-of-the-bteamsavesTech World  < my world that won't load).

Everything is still in all the folders, I tried shutting down the game and launcher but it still says its not there but appears in my windows explorer. Please help if you can. Thank you.

Start by copying that folder somewhere else just in case anything goes wrong, then you can go ahead creating another world with the exact same name.

Minecraft should begin rebuilding, but detect all of the old data as it does so and use that where it can.

If it doesn't work (if it crashes or something while doing that), please post up on the Tracker (there's a link in my sig).

There's also instructions to fixing this on the "Most common issues and fixes" thread found @ '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Under the issue "Issue: Saves worlds disappearing."

Please note that even if it does work using this method, the chunk edges will be misaligned, due to the game no longer using the same seed as the old world.