Poltergeist Help

Shanori

So I'm playing the Attack of the B-Team modpack and I'm trying to get a poltergeist.  Chimneyswift mentioned that there was an alternate way to summon one other than relying on the 5% spawn chance when summoning other undead.  I haven't been able to find out how on the site so far and was wondering if anyone knew how, or could at least let me know where to start looking.

The site contains the url but it isnt on the list anywhere, and if it is, it is stupidly hidden. I'd offer the link directly since I know it, but I suggest you look into replacing a word on the Summon ____ pages URL, it may just lead you somewhere.

The site contains the url but it isnt on the list anywhere, and if it is, it is stupidly hidden. I'd offer the link directly since I know it, but I suggest you look into replacing a word on the Summon ____ pages URL, it may just lead you somewhere.

Thanks, I feel kind of dumb now for not thinking of that earlier, for anyone else trying to summon a poltergeist, here's the link: https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/summon-poltergeist