Immagamerz

So, being fairly new, im kind of a noob. Ive just made my first 125 milligrams of antimatter and other than using it to make 1 gram cells, and even after i get one gram cells, i cant figure out what theyre used for, they arent used in any crafting recepies and i cant right click the 125 milligram cell. Am I doing something wrong or do they not do any thing in this version? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Edited by Immagamerz

If you throw them (Using Q) they will explode.

I tried that with the 125 mg cells and it didnt work, does it have to be the 1 gram ones?

--EDIT--

Just tried it with the 1 gram cell and that didnt work, is my tekkit bugged, or is it because im playing on a server?

Edited by Immagamerz

You can use Antimater in a fulmination generator to create power. I've not tried in the current build, but in my previous world it cost more power to generate the antimatter than the fulmination generator could produce. Big loss so not really very useful.

Changing to a particle collider to get some strange matter is probably more useful, then you can use an Atomic Assembler.

No idea how that Antimatter is supposed to work, but the whole Atomic Science mod seems to be in a transitional phase. Some crucial things are not working right, and fixing things seems to require moving on to an entirely new and different version, which Tekkit is not ready for yet. So use that stuff at your own risk.