Turret help in Voltz 3.1.1

Derpologist

Hello!

I have been playing voltz for about a month now. The other day, voltz 3.1.1 became recomended, and i need HELP!!

First of all, on my world with lots of lazer turrets and sentry guns, they were deleted when i tried to load it in 3.1.1

Second, now i dont know how to power the turrets. I cant put an infinite battery in them anymore, and wheneveri connect a battery, the turret moves around, but doesnt fire, in the terminal the power letters are green, but it says 999.99J of 1MJ...TROLOLOLOLO voltz

Help is appreciated!

Hello!

I have been playing voltz for about a month now. The other day, voltz 3.1.1 became recomended, and i need HELP!!

First of all, on my world with lots of lazer turrets and sentry guns, they were deleted when i tried to load it in 3.1.1

Second, now i dont know how to power the turrets. I cant put an infinite battery in them anymore, and wheneveri connect a battery, the turret moves around, but doesnt fire, in the terminal the power letters are green, but it says 999.99J of 1MJ...TROLOLOLOLO voltz

Help is appreciated!

The targetting options in the config file are set incorrectly. 3.1.2 will be going out soonish, but until then you can set the following options in icbm.cfg as you see fit:

####################

# sentry_ai_targeting

####################

sentry_ai_targeting {

B:target_animals_global=false

B:target_boss_global=false

B:target_flying_global=false

B:target_mobs_global=false

B:target_npcs_global=false

B:target_players_global=false

}

Toggle the ones to TRUE that you want targetted; probably "mobs" and "boss".