New Attack of the b team server

Hello, I am looking to start a new server for minecraft, I am  willing to pay each month for a dedicated oen i was just willing to see who would join me and help me out with this idea of mine, I want it to be a small community based roughly of what you see of you tube from chimmney and generik and and such likes. 

All help would be appreciated, Age and reason for joining server would help determine if you join . 

This server sounds awesome would love to join!

I know the modpack and interested to play with you!

My Skype Is : chrisawesomejohnson

contact me at anytime i would love to play with you! 

reason for wanting to play; i Love Little comunities were You can see other peoples skill sets and help each other out!

skype me The IP if i can join thank YOU!

-chris

Edited by chrisawesomejohnson32

Hello, I am looking to start a new server for minecraft, I am  willing to pay each month for a dedicated oen i was just willing to see who would join me and help me out with this idea of mine, I want it to be a small community based roughly of what you see of you tube from chimmney and generik and and such likes. 

All help would be appreciated, Age and reason for joining server would help determine if you join . 

I would love to join please. AGE:14 REASON: Love aotbt and been looking for small server for while now and big fan of chim genny bdubs etc.

Hello

Reason:The server i used to play on went down, and i had a lot of fun on it hoping to get the same (better) experience here 

It would also be great if there is not much lag that would be awesome

I would love to join this server if possible

~KirioNovus~

Edited by KirioNovus

Hey there, Greenbabe!

Reason: I very much enjoy watching Attack of the B-Team and have played in a Single Player world for some time. I am looking for a community of players that enjoy the modpack just as much as I do.

Hello their Greenbabe 

Im 14 years of age next year 15

the reason I want to join is so that I can have a small little community of people join your server and I would love to join it because farming simulator 2013 is boring now and I got minecraft but Im waiting for 1.8 to come out so I can play. And Im pretty good at almost everything the witchery mod is a no for me dont ask anything about that for me. Im good at energy and automatic systems and Im good at building stuff.

And from a scale from 1 to 10 on how much I know this  modpack its about a 9 1/2 im not fimilar with all the mods I mean come on who is theirs about 120 mods so Im not gonna be the ownage of them all.

If u accept me can you private message me the ip address thank you for reading this

ign in Chris38199

Age 12, but mature

Reason: I want a community to play with kinda like syndicates mianite server, i hate massively public servers. like when there are massive builds and you can't get out of spawn, i like a regular not built on spawn with a community ready to play together. Ialso hope people are not so personal about when they are pranked within reason, like filling their house with cakes or animals. no rules but don't be a complete jerk.

Access me my [email protected]

IGN: The__Archer (two underscores, and yes I am a good archer)

Edited by FancyCandy99

IGN: Nigeltd

i would love to join the server and was hoping we could have these battles like the official atom server, i have played on a mother atom whitelist for 4 months and it got really dry!

so hope i can jon

IGN: Nigeltd

hey i would love to join your server!

it sound like it would be fun, i played on another whitelist server (atob) for 4 months and found it fun until everyone stopped playing :(

so i would be very happy if you would add me!, i don't want to brag but i think of my self as a very friendly person and a great builder!

Also my brother who is the same age was thinking of wanting to join so we could discuss that later (we could be the bugs and pungence of the server lol!

may i pleasse join i am really bored at having no servers to play on and i am 13