tekkit update question..

a buddy of mine has asked this but hasnt gotten a real answer yet im running a tekkit server been building on this world for more then a month i saw the news for 1.2.5 tekkit coming soon and my question is will there be some way to say maps from nows tekkit and use them for 1.2.5s tekkit once 1.2.5s tekkit is out? im asking this because i dont want to see everything i built gone just because of a update will i be forced to start fresh if i wanted to update tekkit to 1.2.5? or will there be some way to convert the map?

you see this, right here? this "post" you just made? it is the definition of a low effort post. what the fuck do you think you're getting across by posting a bunch of periods? are you insinuating that you're now menstruating? are you just really enamored with punctuation?

if you're trying to post the equivalent of an awkward silence, there's a better way to do that. don't post at all.

To be fair, magicman wasn't asking about when, but instead asking about whether there will be a converter tool available.

The real issue here is that he started a new thread, instead of looking on the first (and second) page. There's already a thread about this exact question:

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,9115.0.html

I suggest that any further discussion should take place on that thread.

To be fair, magicman wasn't asking about when, but instead asking about whether there will be a converter tool available.

The real issue here is that he started a new thread, instead of looking on the first (and second) page. There's already a thread about this exact question:

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,9115.0.html

I suggest that any further discussion should take place on that thread.

nobody said anything about the OP asking for ETAs. he got his answer too. who are you even talking to with this post? did you actually read the thread?

also, magicman525, we don't give a rip about your disabilities, real or not. there was once a musical sarlac that learned this first hand. you should not try for a repeat performance.