Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

Yo! I'm alive not dead(at least), I've been busy with stuff in real life, games and such that I've been busy from making textures lately. Soon I may or may not start to working on them again.

Just to say that I still visit thread sometimes in guest mode and that I'm not dead, I can be quite lazy sometimes...

Well, Cya you guys soon! :)

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're asking for the vanilla textures, you can get them here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/513093-32x16x142-dokucraft-the-saga-continues/

Or customise your own here: http://minecraftcustomizer.net/pack/DokuCraft - The Saga Continues

If you mean the extra textures for Tekkit/Technic, you can find the pre-release at OP.

Will that work? Technic/Tekkit Minecraft is 1.2.5, and I'd like to have the vanilla textures as well, and I want to know if I can use the 1.4.2 pack.

I'm alive. School and work and a few other things have kept me really busy. I barely was able to update my personal pack for 1.4 let alone make anything new for support. There have been some others who stepped up and made a few things. I'll take a look at what I have new compared to the last release and try to get things gathered together this upcoming weekend. Maybe be able to post a small update before December? best place to watch for updates or re-uploads when the link breaks is here:

http://dokucraftsc.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=officialtextures&action=display&thread=36

That's where I try to manage everything from. Sorry everyone! Its just that time of year when everyone is a lot more busy!

Checking it out now.

Edit: Some sphax and 16x textures leftover, and the style is inconsistent, but it's pretty good. Definitely helps to fill in some gaps in the pack I'm using until burn/storm finish the official one, thanks. :)

thanks, but the credit goes to the real creators.

p.s:does some one have any kind of RP sorting machine?

(not the one in the pack i posted)

what textures are from sphax?

Everything but the nether ores are working, and the file is in the texture pack. The nether ores just look like they do in default. Anyone else having this problem? The .png is there.

sometimes you need to quit and re-enter tekkit to let stuff load

Hey! I'm the guy who made the dokucraft ee2 textures. It's been a while since I've made them, so I decided to go back and redo a number of things that I didn't quite like.

Terrain (light):

Revamped Dark/Red Matter blocks, collectors/anti-matter relays, and the transmutation tablet.

eqexterra.png

Items:

Revamped Dark/Red Matter items, rings at the bottom, and other things (I'm still not satisfied with the some of the items).

eqexsheet.png

And here are the new armor skins:

darkmatter_1.pngdarkmatter_2.png

redmatter_1.pngredmatter_2.png

redmatterplus_1.pngredmatterplus_2.png

Holy S**t! They're gorgeous! :D

I love how big the contribution community of Doku is. :)

Sadly though, this texture pack is going nowhere fast. The OP was gone for 2 months, came back, and is most likely going to be gone for an even greater time. John Smith Technician's Remix started way after this started, and it has already been completed. They are working on more mod support though, but as far as Tekkit/Technic, they've got it covered. So as I see it, this will probably never get finished.

Its only going slow because we all have busy lives that take priority over the free texturing we do for the community. John Smith gets compensated for the time he spends texturing through adfly and donations. We do it free of charge in our spare time and seeing as Tekkit/Technic is so slow on updating, I was thinking of switching to working on support for just random small mods or improving support for others. Also take into consideration that there are huge changes to the big mods happening right now, so why would we waste our time texturing the older versions that 1/2 the textures or more won't even be in the newer one?

• 2 weeks later...

Its only going slow because we all have busy lives that take priority over the free texturing we do for the community. John Smith gets compensated for the time he spends texturing through adfly and donations. We do it free of charge in our spare time and seeing as Tekkit/Technic is so slow on updating, I was thinking of switching to working on support for just random small mods or improving support for others. Also take into consideration that there are huge changes to the big mods happening right now, so why would we waste our time texturing the older versions that 1/2 the textures or more won't even be in the newer one?

Just saying, we don't have any ad.fly links on any of our posts, and we don't accept donations.

• 4 weeks later...