Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Yair10 your tekkit support is bugged hardcore redpower blocks are pink items in hand glass is from oldskool dokuucraft mismatching invetory image and panes.Try editing it.

if you could post some screenshot i could help more,and i said that you should add your texture pack because i used my own

(P.S.-it is for Tekkit classic,not lite

Yair10 your tekkit support is bugged hardcore redpower blocks are pink items in hand glass is from oldskool dokuucraft mismatching invetory image and panes.Try editing it.

if you could post some screenshot i could help more,and i said that you should add your texture pack because i used my own

(P.S.-it is for Tekkit classic,not lite

i will say it again to every one here:

if you want something that you cant find here go to the minecraft forum page and search/ask for it.here is the link:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/513093-32x16x-64x146-dokucraft-the-saga-continues/

wazzagon96: we are now working on a 64x version in the minecraft forum page, so you can go check that. 128x version is going to take a lot of time(just for the vanilla version).

Make a 128x!!! this would be EEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIICCCCCCCC if u make a 128x!!!! :D :D :D :D

That's not only me to take decisions like that mate.

Please change the look of the marble, its very dull, other than that its great

Once the support is done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...