Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

thanks man, but yous till gave me only parts of the answer I need saying "download the limited technic pack support". where is that? I need ONLY the tekkit textures of dokucraft, not the rest of dokucraft. and I got the pack from this thread, and did NOT find a single tekkit texture in there, which is why I initially asked where they were...

What? You mean the tekkit mods textures? This deals with, at the moment, only the technic mods, obviously there is a cross over between the packs. Google dokucraft. Go to the Minecraft forums post of it, on there there is a technic support download. It's limited but might contain some of the mod textures you're looking for. When you say tekkit, I assume you mean the mod textures within tekkit. Look around a bit, you should be able to find doku textures for a majority of the mods, if not all.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? You mean the tekkit mods textures? This deals with, at the moment, only the technic mods, obviously there is a cross over between the packs. Google dokucraft. Go to the Minecraft forums post of it, on there there is a technic support download. It's limited but might contain some of the mod textures you're looking for. When you say tekkit, I assume you mean the mod textures within tekkit. Look around a bit, you should be able to find doku textures for a majority of the mods, if not all.

sorry to be slow, but isnt THIS HERE the doku/technic crossover support thread? I cant find anything else, I DONT FIND these bloody textures anywhere, I would use ANY higher resolution technic/tekkit textures I could get my hands on, as long as I can put them into my pack - and theyre not SphaxBD. so again, the first post of this ehre topic even ahs screenshots of the technic-specific doku textures, saying this is the thread to get them. but in the texturepack downloadable in this thread here - I CANT FIND THEM. so are they in there somewhere? in the terrain.png I cans ee only something that looks liek emerald. nothing else looking liek technic/tekkit.

sorry to be slow, but isnt THIS HERE the doku/technic crossover support thread? I cant find anything else, I DONT FIND these bloody textures anywhere, I would use ANY higher resolution technic/tekkit textures I could get my hands on, as long as I can put them into my pack - and theyre not SphaxBD. so again, the first post of this ehre topic even ahs screenshots of the technic-specific doku textures, saying this is the thread to get them. but in the texturepack downloadable in this thread here - I CANT FIND THEM. so are they in there somewhere? in the terrain.png I cans ee only something that looks liek emerald. nothing else looking liek technic/tekkit.

They're in this thread. it took me 3 mins to find it. Here is the pre release of FTWburns pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/?765gk9pn7aztzct

Here is the extra technic support

http://dokucraftsc.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=officialtextures&action=display&thread=36

Take and use what textures you would like. if you edit it, don't distribute it.

They're in this thread. it took me 3 mins to find it. Here is the pre release of FTWburns pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/?765gk9pn7aztzct

Here is the extra technic support

http://dokucraftsc.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=officialtextures&action=display&thread=36

Take and use what textures you would like. if you edit it, don't distribute it.

thanks man! seems like I fucked up searching for it, dont know what went wrong there... I really appreciate the help!

Hey everyone. We've been hard at work on continued support for the various mods. there are some things that are not textured yet so if you are finding something that isn't textured, then we probably haven't finished it or released it yet. If you notice any visual issues with something let us know so we can fix them. I saw someone mention the coke oven gui. That was something that was done from previous support so the Gui may have changed and I didn't notice. I'll be sure to get that fixed for the next release along with (hopefully) the rest of railcraft's missing textures.

I'm finding quite a few textures don't look right when you hold them, they're either the wrong texture or a white texture which I think is a leaf texture I'm not sure, I'll get back to you with more more detail.

there is nothing we can do about that. It is an issue with optifine and the way it renders HD textures. Korialstrasz posted the link to the fix for it. Just download and replace the itemrendererhd.class file in the modpack.jar and it should take care of the problem.

Weird it works fine for me. How do you edit it I will see if your doing something wrong.

I'm on a mac fyi. I open modpack.jar with the unarchiver then I drag and replace the itemrenderer with the new one by dragging it in then selecting replace. Then I compress the modpack folder backdown to a file and replace the .zip with .jar.

I'm on a mac fyi. I open modpack.jar with the unarchiver then I drag and replace the itemrenderer with the new one by dragging it in then selecting replace. Then I compress the modpack folder backdown to a file and replace the .zip with .jar.

Well sorry I don't have a cule when it comes to macs maybe someone else will know.