Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sad* Yea, I do the daily check myself as well, but think I'm going to switch it to a weekly thing, they don't check/update this post enough, and sorta starting to not trust any 'It'l be out in x days' from it all. Still no answer on the forestry question either, so meh. Hopefully next time I check in here we'll have something.

I'm sorry. But I'm still waiting a case for my computer.

So far I forgot to tell JetStorm released support of Technic Pack with my textures in it:

Click here to download it!

Now remember this is only an pre-release and not everything its completed and few textures on the screenshots doesn't include in the support. Feedback would be grateful.

I'm posting this now because I tought I could release an stable pre-release in time. But this might take a while.

I'm sorry. But I'm still waiting a case for my computer.

So far I forgot to tell JetStorm released support of Technic Pack with my textures in it:

Click here to download it!

Now remember this is only an pre-release and not everything its completed and few textures on the screenshots doesn't include in the support. Feedback would be grateful.

I'm posting this now because I tought I could release an stable pre-release in time. But this might take a while.

Don't worry about delays. Thanks for the texture pack so far it looks great. Can't wait to see JetStorm's release later tonight.

Don't worry about delays. Thanks for the texture pack so far it looks great. Can't wait to see JetStorm's release later tonight.

It's already released. I'm the one who's gonna release an more stable pre-release in 1-2(Possibly 3) weeks.

Ok, first, love the idea, I adore the dokucraft texture pack, I presently use GerudokuRPG for my normal minecraft, but having it in technic would be awesome, but I do need to know the quality, is this 32x or 64x or what? my computer can only deal with 32x or less :(

Seriously excited about this.

Sphax is not for me, its too happy/cheery, and resource intensive.

Is this going to have 32/64 options?

It would be really cool if you guys had a "Direwolf20" texture pack. His mod selections are followed by a huge community. (Although Thaumcraft textures aren't needed). Covering the tekkit pack covers almost all of his mods, but a few other small mods he has are;

• Various BuildCraft/IC2/RedPower "Extras" like Advanced Machines, IC2 Nuclear Control, Logistic pipes, etc.
  • Forestry
  • Inv Tweaks (Interface, not that important)
  • Laser Mod
  • Iron/Metal Chests
  • Portal Gun (Not that important, but he uses it, and so do a lot of people)
  • Compact Solars
  • Sneaky Pipes
  • Steve's Carts
  • Wireless Redstone Chickenbone Edition
  • Somnia (Interfaces)

I'd like to note that I'm not really saying "OMG DO DO ALL OF THESE" - Just giving a list if you guys feel like doing that, because Direwolf has a pretty massive following and I know texture pack creators alawys want more people to enjoy their work!

I guess Zekocraft Will be great for you then. :)