Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you can just drop the forestry stuff since almost everyone's using Tekkit 3 or Technic 7.0.1 which doens't have forestry, you could speed up production.

I second this; seeing how no one really want to be playing version 1.1 of minecraft anymore and you're already doing textures for tekkit 3 anyways

What about the code that binds it to a launcher, plus you clearly like him because how else would you know that

uh, I don't watch nearbygamer, but the code that binds it to the launcher causes no lag. all the launcher does is download modpacks, allow you to allocate more memory, and it merges the modpack.jar and minecraft.jar upon startup. if regular modloader .zip or .jar files in the mods folder don't cause any aditional lag, then there is no reason for the launcher to. millienaire and better dungeons are known to be resource demanding.

uh, I don't watch nearbygamer, but the code that binds it to the launcher causes no lag. all the launcher does is download modpacks, allow you to allocate more memory, and it merges the modpack.jar and minecraft.jar upon startup. if regular modloader .zip or .jar files in the mods folder don't cause any aditional lag, then there is no reason for the launcher to. millienaire and better dungeons are known to be resource demanding.

He has a series with the pack that he coded himself, no lag at all and it has more mods

Sorry dude, these people start bad-mouthing Nearbygamer and I can't help defending him

Do that via a PM, this is a texture pack thread and has nothing to do with "Nearbygamer".

ON topic, downloaded TSA Tekkit support from a guy on the Minecraft forums, looking good :D

Equivalent Exchange really suits the pack.

Do that via a PM, this is a texture pack thread and has nothing to do with "Nearbygamer".

ON topic, downloaded TSA Tekkit support from a guy on the Minecraft forums, looking good :D

Equivalent Exchange really suits the pack.

FYI this is Dokucraft Technic and Trekkit not anything else

Signed up here with the single purpose of cheering you on!

I really like the glowing blue solar panel for redpower. It fits the almost-magical blutricity very well.

Im not fond of the same glowing blue panels for IC2 solar panels, though. Shouldnt they be black? IC2 is after all "regular" electricty. They are two seperate systems and having them easily distinguishable from eachother will be good from the user experience side.

On a final note; I'm curious how you organize the contributors without packing up the textures, which you are so reluctant to do?

Also, I trust you will let us know of the contributor site, once it is running? :)

So far any textures in the current mod support blend in perfectly, if he had to judge peoples work and accepted something that didnt fit but was the best that he saw it might not fit well, and then people wouldn't choose to use the texture pack as much 80% of the people on my server are looking forward to this pack being done.

If you sent your current textures here http://minecraftcustomizer.net/pack/DokuCraft+-+The+Saga+Continues, I know loads of people would be happy because you have all the Equivalent exchange textures done and people on the forum are still doing those textures.

The customizer doesnt have technic support. We will only gonna release them once tekkit support is done. Next we will work on technic support.

If you sent your current textures here http://minecraftcustomizer.net/pack/DokuCraft+-+The+Saga+Continues, I know loads of people would be happy because you have all the Equivalent exchange textures done and people on the forum are still doing those textures.

Yes but im confused because with tekkit 3 the technic support's equivalent exchange textures dont work how can i fix this then?