Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

When will the next download link be available? I love the one from the minecraft forums but its not as updated as some of the objects in the screenshots.

No ETA.

Will you send me pics of the progress each week because this combines two of my favorite minecraft things and I hope Bluexephos find out about your great work

Nope. I dont work every time. I have another things to do. Progress going slow. So Im trying to get current contributors to help me as possible.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ETA.

Nope. I dont work every time. I have another things to do. Progress going slow. So Im trying to get current contributors to help me as possible.

I just want to see the textures you have worked on and also have you heard of Nearbygamer

Thats the only textures which are on OP I can show for now. Probably more coming soon. And I never heard of him.

aww, really, can we at least get the EE2 pictures? but anyways, nearbygamer is a retard. He thinks that technic pack lags him, "due to the terrible coding of the technic pack creators."

aww, really, can we at least get the EE2 pictures? but anyways, nearbygamer is a retard. He thinks that technic pack lags him, "due to the terrible coding of the technic pack creators."

If he has haters he is bound to know quite a bit

If he has haters he is bound to know quite a bit

that doesn't even make sense, but he is a retard, like I said, he uses a modpack identical to technic that he made, save a few mods, and it doesn't lag him. But because technic has millenaire and stuff like that, it lags him. But he seriously think it is due to the terrible coding by the technic team. Technic has absolutely no custom code in it.

that doesn't even make sense, but he is a retard, like I said, he uses a modpack identical to technic that he made, save a few mods, and it doesn't lag him. But because technic has millenaire and stuff like that, it lags him. But he seriously think it is due to the terrible coding by the technic team. Technic has absolutely no custom code in it.

What about the code that binds it to a launcher, plus you clearly like him because how else would you know that

Thats the only textures which are on OP I can show for now. Probably more coming soon. And I never heard of him.

Please tell me you at least heard of thesyndicateproject. Plus I think I might be able to help with the textures that aren't done

Everyone heard of him. But we have an strong opinion about him before and now.

Yeah he isn't as good as he used to be, but will you send me a list of the items and blocks you haven't finished because I'm bored and I have some good ideas

That's a shame. What do you still have the most to do? Excluding the Mods forestry and the computer one? If it's more than 60% done, I don't mind using it. Unless it takes effort to actually put up a link for download.

Computer and forestry it means theres no textures for it. Theres still alot to do.

No, I know there are no textures for the computer and forestry ones, but what you do have is it more or less than half way done?

If I just give you the download of it. Its not gonna be fair for others. I will only release once its completed and I do not intend to release it while is W.I.P.