Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The file released up above pretty much has every texture released. Only thing missing is some RedPower stuff and GUI for the iron chests. Everything else is completely fine IMO.

Only thing I did was use the Dokucraft customizer to change some of the textures like the ornate stone blocks because they looked bad to build with.

The file released up above pretty much has every texture released. Only thing missing is some RedPower stuff and GUI for the iron chests. Everything else is completely fine IMO.

Only thing I did was use the Dokucraft customizer to change some of the textures like the ornate stone blocks because they looked bad to build with.

Which one are you talkimg about?

Which one are you talkimg about?

The one released by Santhriel(spelling)

I changed the rings because I thought they all looked too much alike. The arcane ring and void rings looked almost identical unless turned on. This is what they look like now:

SWoGt.png

I borrowed a gem from another band when designing the Ring of Arcana because it was the most attractive and had a large gem which would easily let you distinguish its many forms. I added more saturation to make the rings pop out against the dark doku design of the gui, too. To be honest, it was hard to tell which ring you were on because of the really bland design. This design lets you know right away.

I used the gem from the Black Hole Band to spice up the void ring. I'm a sucker for gems (Well, I am Rarity of course!) so I thought it could use a little something.

You will probably have to restart in 2 days because of the update

The vast majority of the mods to my knowledge are not rebuilding themselves from the ground up, they're just porting over, so getting the work done now is very important. EE3 will be out, but I believe he's still using some of the same sprites and ideas, so it will work.

For the people who cant wait, this is a dokucraft pack with almost all the textures. Some textures are not supported and ee is default, but you can play with dokucraft.http://www.mediafire.com/?285rbyd8txfted4

Thanks for this its super nice. The only really big omission for me is Thaumcraft. I realise ye maybe focusing on the Tekkit version first but I dont suppose someone has some support for Thaumcraft items they can link, to tide a bro over till the full release. I searched the Thaumcraft and Dokucraft threads but all I could find was screenshots and a link that no longer works.

Thanks for this its super nice. The only really big omission for me is Thaumcraft. I realise ye maybe focusing on the Tekkit version first but I dont suppose someone has some support for Thaumcraft items they can link, to tide a bro over till the full release. I searched the Thaumcraft and Dokucraft threads but all I could find was screenshots and a link that no longer works.

My suggestion would be to download http://www.mediafire.com/?o5jtu79a5n17o82 which is the PandaDoku Mix, it has Twilight Forest and Thaumcraft textures.. combine the thaumcraft ones into this pack.

Also, I didn't see a firm confirmation, but even though Tekkit is dropping forestry, just about anyone can just add it in themselves without much hassle.. will there be for sure support for it coming from here, or should others start to work on a side pack?