Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i don't give a shit about uncompleted textures for mods like ComputerCraft or other shits, since my Technic release is full of custom-added mods and even with Sphax i can't have everything textured in HD... but i DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK, i want really bad to play Technic with the Dokucraft pack!

Honestly i don't give a shit about uncompleted textures for mods like ComputerCraft or other shits, since my Technic release is full of custom-added mods and even with Sphax i can't have everything textured in HD... but i DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK, i want really bad to play Technic with the Dokucraft pack!

I share the same thought

There is a pre pre release on page 8 or 9 I think. It's missing thaumcraft, but other than that it's got pretty much all the textures.

Any further news on that upcoming pre-release? Not so much trying to rush it out the door as see what mods are not currently included, so I can think about adding support for them if I can get Doku's art style down. (Forestry, ect)

Well, first Technic/Tekkit have to be updated to 1.3.1 (that will take anywhere from a week to a month) and second he needs to apply the textures to the updated mods along with the version of Dokucraft that is used

Well, first Technic/Tekkit have to be updated to 1.3.1 (that will take anywhere from a week to a month) and second he needs to apply the textures to the updated mods along with the version of Dokucraft that is used

If I recall right, nearly all of the current Tekkit based mods have said they're doing direct ports first, and no mention of any textures changing at all. Beyond EE3, no mod has any risk of losing a block beyond possibly RP2 and their emerald ore, so working on it now actually is the best idea if you want it ready for 1.3.

The reason I ask also is because the actual creator of this thread itself said he would be releasing a preview of the pack on saturday, simply curious.

If I recall right, nearly all of the current Tekkit based mods have said they're doing direct ports first, and no mention of any textures changing at all. Beyond EE3, no mod has any risk of losing a block beyond possibly RP2 and their emerald ore, so working on it now actually is the best idea if you want it ready for 1.3.

The reason I ask also is because the actual creator of this thread itself said he would be releasing a preview of the pack on saturday, simply curious.

I was just saying it might need a few tweaks and it's been months since he uploaded pics of the pack

let me just say, i had always hoped someone would make this, and i was ecstatic to see someone working on it. Thanks a lot! If you need any extra help with designing blocks or sprites, I would be glad to help pitch in as I am more than decent in Photoshop.

let me just say, i had always hoped someone would make this, and i was ecstatic to see someone working on it. Thanks a lot! If you need any extra help with designing blocks or sprites, I would be glad to help pitch in as I am more than decent in Photoshop.

Same here