Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you're the only person with a finished EE2 Dokucraft pack that is finished, Please, I'm begging release just that as a separate.

A page or two back he posted an early release on it, minus redpower and all that, but the EE should work alright if I recall.

This texture pack looks phenomenal. Keep up the hard work. I would rather see a texture pack done well, then done quickly.

In other words I'll wait as long as it takes.

Its a shame that more people aren't making Tekkit textures, Its always Sphax... At least we have you breathing new life into Tekkit/Technic!

This texture pack looks phenomenal. Keep up the hard work. I would rather see a texture pack done well, then done quickly.

In other words I'll wait as long as it takes.

Its a shame that more people aren't making Tekkit textures, Its always Sphax... At least we have you breathing new life into Tekkit/Technic!

Sphax has the feeling of safety and organization. Has it's own website, original author still there, everything sorted properly. Doku is sort of.. all over the place, there's like 90 versions and no one's sure who's doing what. I'm glad to see someone pushing for this though. Looking to learn how to properly match the art style of doku as well so I can make a few myself.

Redpower world marble, anyone know where I can find different textures?

Use the standard up to date dokucraft, they have some redpower textures, and it's a more grainy grey marble, just switch out the world items and it should work, or use an editing program to only place those blocks.

EDIT: Their mod support pack: http://minus.com/mxGkIXl7J/ It's in their Technic Support section.

wow that just looks impressive a lot of time and effort went into that good job diamonds for you lol

Hahaha, if you don't want to lose credibility in the view of other members of the forum, you should probably try not erase this habit. It's not MCF here.

Well first the mods have to be updated to 1.3 for him to work on it and Dokucraft vanilla has to be updated as well

You seem rather calm considering its going to take months to get the mods updated to 1.3 alone AND make them compatible afterwards and some mods in this texturepack might not even be in tekkit once its done

You seem rather calm considering its going to take months to get the mods updated to 1.3 alone AND make them compatible afterwards and some mods in this texturepack might not even be in tekkit once its done

Actually mods are easily made compatible with minecraft updates especially this one. Along with that the mods most likely won't change much. Plus if it took months there wouldn't be much time to play before the next update

Actually mods are easily made compatible with minecraft updates especially this one. Along with that the mods most likely won't change much. Plus if it took months there wouldn't be much time to play before the next update

...Wut?

Actually, this update makes it even harder to update the mods, due to how the SMP/SSP merge changes or breaks completely some mods, particularly the SSP only ones.

...Wut?

Actually, this update makes it even harder to update the mods, due to how the SMP/SSP merge changes or breaks completely some mods, particularly the SSP only ones.

Didn't think of that, but you are completely underestimating the mod makers because most of them work hard and most mod makers have already started on making them SMP compatible so it will just give them a reason to speed up work on it.

Are you going to be doing Thaumcraft items and blocks at all?

I agree. Although there is Pandamix but even that doesn't have all the thaumcraft textures. I do have one request, is if you could make the difference between the energy collectors and antimatter reallys Mk1 Mk2 and Mk3 more noticable. Not something that's much of a problem. Also, some of the textures when you hold them are wrong, but again, for me not a problem because they're fine when you put them down :)