Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this texturepack done yet????!

no. read the original post. it is still a work in progress. the download is simply a prerelease.

I assume that you knew that and you are impatient enough to reply to the thread with four question marks like a dyslexic hobo. in case you didn't know, that is extremely rude and causes developers to stop trying due to stress. next time only ask that if you have legitimate reason to. jeegus.

UPDATE: We've all been rather busy IRL lately, I know I haven't had much time between work, school, and homework to do much of anything texturing wise. I've barely had enough time to fix my item and terrain sheets for 1.4. Updates will be slow but also keep in mind that the mods are going through a lot of changes right now themselves so it makes it harder on us to try and keep up with the changes to all of the mods.

UPDATE: We've all been rather busy IRL lately, I know I haven't had much time between work, school, and homework to do much of anything texturing wise. I've barely had enough time to fix my item and terrain sheets for 1.4. Updates will be slow but also keep in mind that the mods are going through a lot of changes right now themselves so it makes it harder on us to try and keep up with the changes to all of the mods.

Well thank you, atleast we have got a response :)

I would like it if you slapped on regular dokucraft textures on your texture pack I will be happy

We aren't releasing an actual pack. This is simply mod support. Download either the "Light" edition from here or create a custom version for personal use from our current customizer. If you use the customizer use the "Normal Download" button at the bottom, should avoid missing textures that way.

Once you have the pack simply drag and drop the mod support into the main section of the pack zip, place in your texturepacks folder and start technic/tekkit.

FTWBurn was last seen: Sep 12, 2012

Not looking good, and i was really looking forward to this texture pack.

The one who made the pack is Jetstorm, thread was done by FTWBurn. If jet has something new he can make a post himself or just posts in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...