Youtuber doing lets play makes assertion that Technic and yogbox are illegal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another bout of whining. What does a singular Let's Play guy have to do with anything? Bloated egos, anyone? And, not to mention that:

• [li]Mods themselves are 'illegal' according to Minecraft's TOS.[/li]
    [li]Let's Plays are illegal as well, thanks to that 'public performance' clause in every single game's TOS.[/li]

So yeah. No new news.

Brunswick, your avatar...hypnotized me...not sure why. I couldn't look away for a few minutes.

And it's funny how soooo many things are illegal....but they might as well not be, as no one bothers enforcing most of this.

It also makes me wonder if companies just copy paste the same Tos.....with varying parts of it.

Brunswick, your avatar...hypnotized me...not sure why. I couldn't look away for a few minutes.

And it's funny how soooo many things are illegal....but they might as well not be, as no one bothers enforcing most of this.

It also makes me wonder if companies just copy paste the same Tos.....with varying parts of it.

Hawm nawm nawm nawm nawm nawm.

Blame the US's political system; it used to be there to protect the people, now it exists to protect massive companies.

Guy can think whatever he wants. I just find it funny that he feels so strongly about the evil illegal technic, but doesn't mind using every variation of it he can think of in his tags to get views. So classy.

Gee, man, it's almost like people say inflammatory things just to get more hits and ratings. What a weird idea.

Haha I called him on it and he deleted my comment and then removed all the technic tags. What a dip.

I can't say I didn't expect that. Remember the Youtube Child's Plan: "When someone disagrees with you, destroy all evidence of it."

I can't say I didn't expect that. Remember the Youtube Child's Plan: "When someone disagrees with you, destroy all evidence of it."

On the Internet, the correct response to being proven wrong by logic and evidence is to say "lol i troll u".

$5 says he has one of the fallowing problems:

Belief that the packs will steal/rob him and his MC username

The fact that he has a cracked client

The fact that hes a idiot who doesn't know how to get the tekkit launcher to run

BTW, sent him a message, got reported as spamming.

You...you just broke my ability to make something funny with that. You broke my funny-maker with the sheer 'what' of that post.

It will be stronger when you rebuild it. You're welcome.