Benze2244 is banned

Listen up ya slack jawed malcontent. This is not the place for that. If you have a legitimate request, send to the actual server operator, not some open thread on the general board.

Bottom line, cut it out.

I... what? I don't even know how to answer you. What? You can't possibly- What?

*fizzle**pop* EXTERMINATE

Now you did it, Benze - you broke Jay?. Side note: Jay?, I like the avatar. It suits you.

have you read transmet? that was the single hugest compliment a girl could ever want.

Transmetropolitan is the best comic I've read in years. That bowel disruptor was the best tool, as well as Callahan being one of the best fucking villains in...all my memory.

have you read transmet? that was the single hugest compliment a girl could ever want.

I haven't, but being moderately capable of finding information online, I looked up the statement, and the character is...interesting enough to make a good avatar. I'm going to have to find myself a good one some time soon. Don't worry - I won't steal yours. It's impolite.

I haven't, but being moderately capable of finding information online, I looked up the statement, and the character is...interesting enough to make a good avatar. I'm going to have to find myself a good one some time soon. Don't worry - I won't steal yours. It's impolite.

You should definitely read the whole thing. The series is filled with a kind of perverse, manic, angry energy. Warren ellis is a genius.

Now now, you all know tekkit is the sole and complete property of kakermix, every little bit and byte of it, including all derivative works and servers and computers that run it.

Don't worry benze, kaker will unban you as soon as his Tekkit Master Console starts up. No need to return the items, it's the other person's fault for not protecting it better.

an other chans

Holy crap.

The next time you get the urge to play Minecraft go to your parents instead and demand they send you to a better school.

Also, do your homework, take your vitamins, and eat your vegetables.

Holy crap.

The next time you get the urge to play Minecraft go to your parents instead and demand they send you to a better school.

Also, do your homework, take your vitamins, and eat your vegetables.

When he said "an other chans," I had to read it again because my initial thought was that he was talking about 4chan for some reason.