Romantic advice.

TheGuy

The advice above is from a female of the species who is only slightly older than you. I suspect she may have a better handle on the reality of the situation.

Plus, FAT? What ever possessed you. You can call a woman a monster, because monsters can be cute, evil because hey they know they can be, but FAT?

Seriously, live, learn and move on.

The advice above is from a female of the species who is only slightly older than you. I suspect she may have a better handle on the reality of the situation.

Plus, FAT? What ever possessed you. You can call a woman a monster, because monsters can be cute, evil because hey they know they can be, but FAT?

Seriously, live, learn and move on.

Wait, Merchant is a girl? Whoa, you learn something new every day. Anyway, what's her username a reference to? /OffTopic

She's NOT fat!

She's one of the skinniest in the class (weighs ~50kg)

I just facedesk at her.. I mean, she's the one I went out with and when we arrived at the food court she just turned away and complained she was too "fat" for it.

She's NOT fat!

She's one of the skinniest in the class (weighs ~50kg)

I just facedesk at her.. I mean, she's the one I went out with and when we arrived at the food court she just turned away and complained she was too "fat" for it.

I am about to give you advice. however, my previous statement remains completely true.

you are in school of some kind. I'm going to assume highschool, based on your post and the story provided. she's a teenage female, which almost by definition makes her completely insane. become celibate or a eunuch, and let her go on complaining about how "fat" she is.

there is no correct way to respond to a woman complaining that she is fat, or asking if she looks/is/appears fat. none. never speak to her again and you'll be glad you did a few years from now.

doesn't matter, you're in highschool. it will only end it tears. you'll get over it quickly.

This. Your hormones will cause you horrible horrible pain and sorrow in High School.

Infatuation is an emotional attachment, and feels nice and pure, but it doesn't last, ever. You should wait until something more than JUST emotions drives you (not to say emotions aren't a big part, just that we have minds as well for a reason).

I am about to give you advice. however, my previous statement remains completely true.

you are in school of some kind. I'm going to assume highschool, based on your post and the story provided. she's a teenage female, which almost by definition makes her completely insane. become celibate or a eunuch, and let her go on complaining about how "fat" she is.

there is no correct way to respond to a woman complaining that she is fat, or asking if she looks/is/appears fat. none. never speak to her again and you'll be glad you did a few years from now.

Stab her in the throat. Make love with the corpse.

You get what you want, and... well it no longer matter's what she wants.

Or you could be like me and not give a damn about anything and just play some Technic Pack.

That's exactly what I do!

Stab her in the throat. Make love with the corpse.

You get what you want, and... well it no longer matter's what she wants.

I shall try that; hold on standby.

doesn't matter, you're in highschool. it will only end it tears. you'll get over it quickly.

Met my Fiance in highschool, now I'm pushing 20 and will be marrying that bitch. She even laughs at my dark humor, which means we'll probably be terrible people together, which somehow makes it better. Not all Highschool romances end in tears, my Grandparents met in highschool, and my grandfather is 89 (dead) and my Grandmother is 85 (Alive.)

OT: I told my girlfriend I didn't want to play games, and that asking if she's fat is just a way to start a fight. It's silly and ridiculous and I didn't have time for it. She said the same thing about anal. We compromised, if she asks if she's fat, I ask for Anal. See if you can get something like that going.

This is my first one' date=' so it does feel like she's the one.[/quote']For how long has your relationship lasted?

Feeling, that "she's the one" is pretty much constant any time you actually love someone but that doesn't really mean you still feel like it after a couple of years or after living together for a while. I'd say give it at minimum 2-3 years with minimum of 1-2 years of living together before deciding if she actually is it or not.

Though until then just relax and enjoy the ride.

I'm 14. I doubt it'll take a while before she'll "move in".

That's okay. Living together beforehand is pointless anyway, as since there's no commitment people often give up way too soon. I got married almost 9 years ago, and learned to adapt to living with someone else afterward. It's certainly a change, but not a bad one.

Hey, you may never know. A friend of mine moved out at 16 to live with her 15y GF. By 18 he had his own company and now, at 22 they have 3 kids and they give jobs to around 15 people.

If you are just 14 then that gives you plenty of time figuring out if she really is the one or not. Keep us posted on any important developments :)

Though I still say that you should live with your partner for some time before committing to something more serious. Meeting someone for few hours or sleeping over for a few days is drastically different than sharing kitchen and bathroom. You WILL get surprises.

I'd even say living together without commitment and each having no good reason to stay can only strengthen the relationship and show how much you care of each other. If you get those surprises and manage to solve them without breaking up while not being married that shows the relationship is strong enough to last. Not breaking up simply because divorce is inconvenient will only lead to bad things.