In regaurds to the DNS

D3ADStorage

Who's Statler and who's Waldorf? I seem to be way behind..

There is nothing you can say beyond this point that will ever quench the sheer amount of pity I have for you. You poor child, to have to go through life not knowing the snarky magic of Statler and Waldorf.

I shed a single tear for you and your wasted life.

• Forum Administrators

According to their banner:

Quite the claim.

I love the fact that's it's called the 'techpack'. We hardly 'own' the word Technic, or Tech, or whatever, but its cute that it tries to downplay us, while trying to use our reputation as an identifier. It's cute :3

I love the fact that's it's called the 'techpack'. We hardly 'own' the word Technic, or Tech, or whatever, but its cute that it tries to downplay us, while trying to use our reputation as an identifier. It's cute :3

im sorry just thought you should know "tech" and "pack" are both english words not technic slang. i think calling it a "techpack" just means it is a pack of technical mods... nice try though

im sorry just thought you should know "tech" and "pack" are both english words not technic slang. i think calling it a "techpack" just means it is a pack of technical mods... nice try though

Except for the part where there are a dozen other appropriate names that could have been chosen, that had more than two characters difference of difference from an already well established pack, that was mentioned on your main page.

Also, nice strawman, but those don't work very well around here.

EDIT: Also entertaining is how they try to pass it off as "direwolfs' DNS pack" as if he had anything whatsoever to do with them.

Except for the part where there are a dozen other appropriate names that could have been chosen, that had more than two characters difference of difference from an already well established pack, that was mentioned on your main page.

Also, nice strawman, but those don't work very well around here.

now i really cant stop laughing, you think im d3adstorage? on the contrary, im a minecrafter that previously supported both packs, and was simply trying to explain how you cant own a name or an idea... yes technic has the sound "tech" in it, that doesnt mean that all other things that start with the same idea (a group of technical mods) or even the same end (some of the content, all of which was requested by users) are ripoffs of what was made by one group. im not sure which came first but i know which one gives me more lagg, and i know that if i made anything with the sound "tech" in it DNS wouldnt accuse me of theft. all mod packs steal at least one thing... or are you gonna try to tell me theres a ten page long compilation of written permissions for every mod in technic?

also entertaining is how you didnt notice how it says right on the page that DW doesnt even know that pack exists and probably wouldnt support it... dumb ass

now i really cant stop laughing, you think im d3adstorage? on the contrary, im a minecrafter that previously supported both packs, and was simply trying to explain how you cant own a name or an idea... yes technic has the sound "tech" in it, that doesnt mean that all other things that start with the same idea (a group of technical mods) or even the same end (some of the content, all of which was requested by users) are ripoffs of what was made by one group. im not sure which came first but i know which one gives me more lagg, and i know that if i made anything with the sound "tech" in it DNS wouldnt accuse me of theft. all mod packs steal at least one thing... or are you gonna try to tell me theres a ten page long compilation of written permissions for every mod in technic?

also entertaining is how you didnt notice how it says right on the page that DW doesnt even know that pack exists and probably wouldnt support it... dumb ass

I like how you completely ignore the things that are said to you while you respond to them. I don't care who you are, you came in here to tell us that some mod pack we dont know about doesnt want to be in our launcher in a thinly veiled attempt to advertise.

Whoops, you aren't the site owner, you're just some other bizarre person who likes freaking out on forums.

or are you gonna try to tell me theres a ten page long compilation of written permissions for every mod in technic?

actually, there is. stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

also, no one claimed that DNS "stole" the word "tech" form technic. they are merely pointing out, correctly, that it brands itself in a similar manner to take advantage of technic's massive popularity. it's not that that's a horrible crime or theft, it's just cute.