• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: norgoshi

Experience with Tekkit: was a mod for a tekkit server :P

Did you read the rules?: yes

In-Game Name: Criken

Experience with Tekkit: Played Tekkit for over 5 months and know mostly all mechanics about tekkit

Did you read the rules?: yes

Added, welcome!

I have three friends that want to join me on the server. Here are their names.

larklight

lee045

ray045

they have read the rules

they all have been playing minecraft since beta

Thanks

All added

4 bans is too many

Aw why not? I was looking forward to getting onto this server. Also you saw what the sandwich maker wrote, no servers could provide proof of me griefing, and one even kicked him when he joined. Mcbans is a horrible and misused program that I ate with all my heart because it can make other players who are innocent look bad because an admin thought it would be funny to ban someone for no reason. Jut cut me some slack and let me in. I promise I will be no trouble to you or any players at all. Also I have tried disputing band but mcbans won't let me and some of those servers don't have email or a website to contact them.

In Game Name - SS67901

Age - 17

Experience with Tekkit - pretty good, ive been on a couple servers but ive never tried a whitelisted one

Did you read the rules? of course!

Thanks for reading my app.

Both whitelisted.

Aw why not? I was looking forward to getting onto this server. Also you saw what the sandwich maker wrote, no servers could provide proof of me griefing, and one even kicked him when he joined. Mcbans is a horrible and misused program that I ate with all my heart because it can make other players who are innocent look bad because an admin thought it would be funny to ban someone for no reason. Jut cut me some slack and let me in. I promise I will be no trouble to you or any players at all. Also I have tried disputing band but mcbans won't let me and some of those servers don't have email or a website to contact them.

There is no way you got 4 bans by a stroke of bad luck

: If you were to come across an abusive Admin using the MCBans Plugin, unlike several other banning systems, you can file a Support Ticket at Support.MCBans.com to have an investigation on that server Owner/Admin by MCBans Staff. Alternatively, if it’s just one ban, you can easily Dispute it through their Appeal system located at MCBans.com.

Also mcbans MCBans works off of the REP, or ‘Reputation’ system. What this means, is the more bans you have on your account, the lower the REP will be. How is the ‘REP’ that is removed measured? Simple, as servers win Ban Appeals and Ban Disputes, by being able to provide the proper proof for the ban, along with following the MCBans Global Ban guidelines, their server REP is increased. The most any single Global Ban can remove is three (3), far from the ten (10) you claim.

Also If your bans are Local, they do not affect your REP whatsoever. If they are Global you may certainly Appeal them through their web site.

So saying all that if you have bans you have probably done things wrong from the get go and should have though about reading thr rules

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons