[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Agnewbody1820

Suggestion: Possibly some better control on EE usage and an admin-run teleport system to major cities.

PS

I was a member a while ago, but became inactive before the map switch. You can find my original application here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-%E2%99%85ethereal-gaming%E2%99%85friendly-community-towny-multiverse-economy-lwc.9937/page-46#post-107479

n-Game Name: gapi98

Experience with Tekkit: i have been playing for 1 month

Did you read the rules?yes yes i did

IGN: SilentThief

Suggestion for the server:

Well, there's many things. But I would suggest a coder for the server for some custom plugins and commands.

IGN: SplodingMango

Suggestion for the server:

A mob or PvP arena, or build/creation competions

IGN: Agnewbody1820

Suggestion: Possibly some better control on EE usage and an admin-run teleport system to major cities.

PS

I was a member a while ago, but became inactive before the map switch. You can find my original application here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-♅ethereal-gaming♅friendly-community-towny-multiverse-economy-lwc.9937/page-46#post-107479

All promoted

HEY??!! I just had my house destroyed and my precious stuff stolen!!! I thought this was a friendly server????? It was JERICO0830 who did. it!!! Please help!!!

Where? The server and most of the people are friendly but just like the real world some are not.

Ok i was just playing today on the server when i got major lag and my computer froze. I was flyingwith a jetpack and when i got lag i plummetted to my death in LAVA. At that time i was carrying 56 DIAMONDS, diamond shovel, pickaxe, and sword, an advanced machine block, machine block, 1 uranium, 36 refined iron, 20 iron, 6 lapotron crystals, 20 redstone, 64 glowwstone, a transmutation tablet, and advanced circuit, 7 copper cables and i know there was mor i just cant remember them. I either want an admin to please give me these items, you guys to restart the server to an earlier time, and if these cant be met i want a refund. I have asked for help from the mods but they say "oh well" and i find that as an insult. I would really like my stuff back so i can enhoy playing on your server and inviting my friends to play. Thank You.

Ok i was just playing today on the server when i got major lag and my computer froze. I was flyingwith a jetpack and when i got lag i plummetted to my death in LAVA. At that time i was carrying 56 DIAMONDS, diamond shovel, pickaxe, and sword, an advanced machine block, machine block, 1 uranium, 36 refined iron, 20 iron, 6 lapotron crystals, 20 redstone, 64 glowwstone, a transmutation tablet, and advanced circuit, 7 copper cables and i know there was mor i just cant remember them. I either want an admin to please give me these items, you guys to restart the server to an earlier time, and if these cant be met i want a refund. I have asked for help from the mods but they say "oh well" and i find that as an insult. I would really like my stuff back so i can enhoy playing on your server and inviting my friends to play. Thank You.

i forgot what i was wearing nano armor and a jetpack.(i didnt have a chestplate)

Your computer freezing isn't a server issue. We can't refund any items unless it was caused by a server glitch. Sorry. What were you asking help for though when someone said "oh well" though?

Your computer freezing isn't a server issue. We can't refund any items unless it was caused by a server glitch. Sorry. What were you asking help for though when someone said "oh well" though?

i was asking if they could at least give me a couple items and then i asked if they could help me and they said you died oh well if you die you die and then they didnt reply to anything. Can you pls refund my items that is everything i have done on the server. If I cant get them back then i want a refund on my iron rank.

i was asking if they could at least give me a couple items and then i asked if they could help me and they said you died oh well if you die you die and then they didnt reply to anything. Can you pls refund my items that is everything i have done on the server. If I cant get them back then i want a refund on my iron rank.

Its not our fault you died bro, blame your computer

IGN:natedawgwins

Suggestion for the server:not sure if its part of the server, or just players changing night to day, but no night time is a serious drawback for me. i enjoy hunting mobs, and when they only appear in caves, they are all there waiting for me. i end up having to fight like 15 skeletons at once, which sucks, because dying isnt in my gameplan

I fixed all the banned items cmuff so now theyre actually blocked :)

All donators should have access to the philosophers stone though right?

IGN:jonahss

Suggestion for the server:just found it

IGN:natedawgwins

Suggestion for the server:not sure if its part of the server, or just players changing night to day, but no night time is a serious drawback for me. i enjoy hunting mobs, and when they only appear in caves, they are all there waiting for me. i end up having to fight like 15 skeletons at once, which sucks, because dying isnt in my gameplan

IGN:Colour_Theory1

Suggestion: Keep up the good work?

All promoted

Hi

IGN:Zz_MaD_HaX_zZ

Suggest for server:not sure what this means bu tif it means why do i wanna play on this server than:

This server looks like a really cool easy flowing teekit server, yes i have read the rules and everything else on the page ...

i would like to join because i am a great factory build and has been playing tekkit since it was on 1.1 i know all the buildcraft/industrial craft mods and

basic redpower,i think i could contribute to the server if needing so and i am tottally against grief-- i have been looking in the tekkit server lists ( even on deluxe)

and this is the best so far it looks realy cool and i am a very honest person thats why i wanna become member.

Additional info:

i know:

Buildcraft

Industrial craft

Basic redpower

Basic computercraft

Railcraft

I have been banned once for mucking about with nodis hacked client but i assure you i wont dare think about using on this server

p.s is there any way i can contact u via email as i wanna ask you a few thing..

thanks and everyone should have access to the phil stone

Ok for some reason it was blocked. fixing it right now

Hi

IGN:Zz_MaD_HaX_zZ

Suggest for server:not sure what this means bu tif it means why do i wanna play on this server than:

This server looks like a really cool easy flowing teekit server, yes i have read the rules and everything else on the page ...

i would like to join because i am a great factory build and has been playing tekkit since it was on 1.1 i know all the buildcraft/industrial craft mods and

basic redpower,i think i could contribute to the server if needing so and i am tottally against grief-- i have been looking in the tekkit server lists ( even on deluxe)

and this is the best so far it looks realy cool and i am a very honest person thats why i wanna become member.

Additional info:

i know:

Buildcraft

Industrial craft

Basic redpower

Basic computercraft

Railcraft

I have been banned once for mucking about with nodis hacked client but i assure you i wont dare think about using on this server

p.s is there any way i can contact u via email as i wanna ask you a few thing..

Promoted

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons