Aether for Techic

kdmac

with all the stuff aether has and all the stuff technic has its just too much!

There's also the part where it's compatible with nothing, and has a really bizarrely jarring segmented feel to it, that forces you to not mix it with other things.

I would actually like it a lot more if it just replaced the overworld.

Well Jay?, it pretty much does, considering 95% of vanilla items don't work in the Aether (torches burn out, weapons are as powerful as your fist, tools don't mine, etc).

Yeah, except you have to dick around a bunch in the overworld first. And then when you get to the aether, all your old tools are useless.

Well, instead of it being thrown into the Technic Pack, you could make Aether 2 (When it comes out) another choice in the launcher, as it will be a total overhaul.

There is no value in this suggestion because nobody knows if aether 2 will be any good yet.

There is no value in this suggestion because nobody knows if aether 2 will be any good yet.

Good point. I was just throwing that idea out there. But knowing the how good the original one was, it will probably be great.

Good point. I was just throwing that idea out there. But knowing the how good the original one was, it will probably be great.

uhhh... what? if it continues it's current trend of "Hype, release, dissapoint, hype again anyways, dissapoint more, then refuse to update for a year" it's going to be almost identical, and just a little bit worse than it already is.

As far as I can tell, the Aether people drank the kool-aid (Original trademarked drink property of the modder, do not steal or use in your pack.).

They also threatened to put a ban-list into their SSP-ONLY mod to stop people they didn't like from playing, just because.

Well, instead of it being thrown into the Technic Pack, you could make Aether 2 (When it comes out) another choice in the launcher, as it will be a total overhaul.

Wait, an Aether 2 is planning to be released? Huh, that's news to me.

Also, are you a Spore fan by chance? Freaking Grox always blew up the cities on my outer border. D:

Wait, an Aether 2 is planning to be released? Huh, that's news to me.

Also, are you a Spore fan by chance? Freaking Grox always blew up the cities on my outer border. D:

Aether 2 Sneak Peek: http://www.mods-for-minecraft.com/aether2-sneak

Kind of. I used to play a lot, and loved a small chunk of the community. (It was also from there that I learned about Minecraft.)