[FIXED] MAJOR NEI GLITCH FOR GETTING ALL ITEMS ON ANY SERVER

SyberianKitten

Question

There is a major glitch or dupe bug with the NEI.

Ok this is how its done:

1st you go on singleplayer and spawn yourself loads of items, then you save it in one of the NEI slots (on the right)

Then you join a server, kill yourself, and when you respawn, you can load any of the saved slots from the NEI...

This works on any server... tested :D

Video:

Thanks.

Fix 1: Just replace your server mod :D

Go here and get the new NEI mod for server :)

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,11343.0.html

-Thx to AlienX

Fix 2: If you want to delete the serverside totally, just to be sure :D

sorry forgot to post this a few days earlier xD

1st -stop ur client

2nd -go to ...\\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\config

look for "NEI.cfg"

line 36 (in N++) there should be:

give=/give {0} {1} {2} {3}

!IF you use essentials!

edit it into:

give=/give {0} {1}:{3} {2}

still dont get it? add me on skype: Syberian.Kitten

Ill help :)

• Forum Administrators

Re: MAJOR NEI GLITCH FOR GETTING ALL ITEMS ON ANY SERVER(DUPING or w/e with 3.0.3-4)

If this is happening on your server you can delete the NEI file from the server side mods folder to resolve the issue for now.

Re: MAJOR NEI GLITCH FOR GETTING ALL ITEMS ON ANY SERVER(DUPING or w/e with 3.0.3-4)

Thanks a million :) helped :D I'd advise alot of servers to do that, cuz i checked.. like 4/5 of the servers have this problem

you could post it somewhere where people will know about this :)

Went on to several servers warning about this exploit. Some didn't believe me and instantly banned me or after I showed them the exploit they banned me for cheating.

People these days :/

Some guy came to my server to warn us about this and we ignored him and told him to f*** off. A few hours later, one of my admins got raped by exploiters and came to me on Skype with this thread.

If you can read this, kind samaritan who visited my server to warn me of this, I want to apologize to you and to thank you for the time you took to do this for us.

Went on to several servers warning about this exploit. Some didn't believe me and instantly banned me or after I showed them the exploit they banned me for cheating.

People these days :/

I think our server was one of the ones that banned you, we are aware of this bug and the server admin will correct it as soon as he is on. We just saw the cheating happening and because it is so rampant took swift action.

This morning we caught someone using this exploit to the max, and they even deleted blocks guarded by world guard. Anyone else have similar problems with guarded blocks not being secure?

It depends tbh with WorldGuard (or any protection plugin for that matter)

Some items that delete/create/change blocks are bypassing minecraft's default block placement/break routines - so they also skip bukkit's event handlers.

This means that even know you have world guarded x y z, and someone uses a powered pick axe for example, they can break any block anywhere.

It depends tbh with WorldGuard (or any protection plugin for that matter)

Some items that delete/create/change blocks are bypassing minecraft's default block placement/break routines - so they also skip bukkit's event handlers.

This means that even know you have world guarded x y z, and someone uses a powered pick axe for example, they can break any block anywhere.

Yes, but as Alien stated, that wouldn't keep it safe :/

VideoBoy I belive that was my server co-owner mannai (that is if your server is listed on PMC) cuz he said he got banned at some servers for trying to warn ppl :)

Yep, mannai was his name. Please let him know we're sorry about how we treated his kind soul. :(

i Already have like 6~9 owners in Skype and we solve issues together if u would like help

u can always ask meh on skype:

mannai.mannai1

Players that comes onto a server, and tells about that they know of a dupebug, and explains is should never ever be pushed out, banned etc. Sometimes owners thing they have full controll, but its usually players that finds the bugs :P

Anyways, ive added you on skype RageMc, atleast i think i added you as searching for that you provided gave me 188 hits for some odd reason.

Yup the community on my (and mannai's) server is really helpfull with this :D they grief the s*it out of our server and then tell us how they did it xDDD (well that happned like 2 times only, thankgod)

u can add me on skype too, cuz "ragemc"-mannai ... is always asleep xD

-Syberian.Kitten

p.s. Have a hobby of visiting new servers, and seems like noone follows or even bothers to check on the bug board. Still find alot of servers with this not fixed. Altho mostly the admins/owners are kind enough not to kick/ban me :D

Meh, on the server I play, I can only use this glitch for vanilla items. If I use it for tekkit items, it just kicks me out.

Isnt diamondblocks vanillaitems?

Isnt diamondblocks vanillaitems?

That means tht the server doesnt have a mod, some servers disable EE mod (delete it) so when you load a save that has EE items in it, you get kicked :D

-Tested

you can check that with using /pl and looking at the list of mods installed.

Yup got my NEI working... 4got to say how xD srry

1st -stop ur client

2nd -go to ...\\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\config

look for "NEI.cfg"

line 36 (in N++) there should be:

give=/give {0} {1} {2} {3}

!IF you use essentials!

edit it into:

give=/give {0} {1}:{3} {2}

OR

give=/i {1}:{3}

!IF some other plugin with a different command...lookup what command and synthax!

3rd -save, start ur client, ure done :D

i actually didnt find this in the 1st place so i started digging thru all the codes untill stumbled upon the NEIUtils.class xDDD there was a hint to it.

same as digging for coal on 5th lvl from bedrock xD