Big Dig SMP [White-list] [All Mods] [No Plugins]

EndGameMC

This is the beginning of my new Big Dig server! This isn't going to be anything fancy so don't expect too much. I am looking to start a small community (ex. Hermitcraft, Mindcrack, etc.) on the Big Dig modpack. The server itself doesn't run off of too much RAM although there shouldn't be a huge probably with lag unless it is caused by your computer. The server is white-listed as I am trying to avoid as many griefers possible. There will be some ground rules and a small application to join.

Rules:

1. No griefing or stealing! Get permission before taking anything!

2. No excessive language, no sexist, racist comments, and no harassment of any kind.

3. No building in too close to the spawn area.

4. Do NOT use 3rd or 4th tier explosives or missiles from ICBM.

5. Do not share any information about the server or personal information about any members of the server.

6. Make your best effort to be mature! I know its hard for some people but still...

7. Always have fun and work together to build the small server into an awesome community!

And now for the application part... yay. Don't worry, I'm not gonna say to write me an essay on why you should join.

IGN: 

Skype (Optional):

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?)

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required)

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?

That's it for the application! Small and simple. Just copy/paste the application into a post and I will reply ASAP. The server should be online 99% of the time. If the server crashes or there are any problems at all on the server (includes in-game theft and griefing) send me an e-mail! [email protected]

Edited by EndGameMC

IGN: ICanHazBrainz

Skype (Optional): tanner.harding1

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?): I'm a bit of an organizational freak so I love to create complex ME systems and storage areas. I also like working with machinery. I'm not really an expert in any one mod. I guess you could say I'm a jack of all trades.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required): I wish I could, but I can't.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?: I would do the obvious and report it to an admin or whatever higher authority there is.

IGN: ICanHazBrainz

Skype (Optional): tanner.harding1

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?): I'm a bit of an organizational freak so I love to create complex ME systems and storage areas. I also like working with machinery. I'm not really an expert in any one mod. I guess you could say I'm a jack of all trades.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required): I wish I could, but I can't.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?: I would do the obvious and report it to an admin or whatever higher authority there is.

​Added to the white-list! Server info will be sent via PM.

IGN: sirstrydesalot

Skype (Optional):sirstrydesalot or stryderthedragon

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?)I dont really know i just like to be nice and organized and have fun so yeah :D

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required)I Would But Cant Sorry

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?I would first ask them to stop and if they dont ill tell a staff member or report that person 

-Stryder Hess

IGN: sirstrydesalot

Skype (Optional):sirstrydesalot or stryderthedragon

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?)I dont really know i just like to be nice and organized and have fun so yeah :D

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required)I Would But Cant Sorry

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?I would first ask them to stop and if they dont ill tell a staff member or report that person 

-Stryder Hess

IGN:

pixal8tedmess

Skype (Optional):

tre2963

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?):

I don't really know any of the mods that well, but I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and I know how to use a Wiki.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required):

Video? Possibly. Probably not though.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?:

I'm assuming you mean an exploit that harms the server. I'd be sure to let you know about it, exploits are fun when you're a troll. And I don't need that in any community I'm a part of.

IGN:

pixal8tedmess

Skype (Optional):

tre2963

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?):

I don't really know any of the mods that well, but I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and I know how to use a Wiki.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required):

Video? Possibly. Probably not though.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?:

I'm assuming you mean an exploit that harms the server. I'd be sure to let you know about it, exploits are fun when you're a troll. And I don't need that in any community I'm a part of.

IGN: xLynne

Age:12, almost 13. (But, people find me very mature for my age.)

Skype (Optional): I'll pm it to you, it has my real name in it.

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?) I do almost everything except for bees and chemicals.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) Not really planning to but I may.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack? I would tell you the very next time I could get a hold of you and I actually do know of some (Been mod on a server that people usually found duping exploits) So I can tell you certain items that should be banned because of this.

IGN: xLynne

Age:12, almost 13. (But, people find me very mature for my age.)

Skype (Optional): I'll pm it to you, it has my real name in it.

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?) I do almost everything except for bees and chemicals.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) Not really planning to but I may.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack? I would tell you the very next time I could get a hold of you and I actually do know of some (Been mod on a server that people usually found duping exploits) So I can tell you certain items that should be banned because of this.

Added to the white-list! Server info will be sent via PM.

IGN: EpicgamerJake

Skype (Optional): I will give it to you if i join the server

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?): I really like setting up huge mining operations and getting all the resources I can.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required): No, I will not be recording

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?: I would first make sure that it is an actual bug and then i would report it to a staff member

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Rokas16

Skype (Optional): If get in i will say it to PM.

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?)Im a new guy on this modpack,so im searching who can teach me something.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required)Nope.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?I would say it to our guys who is playing and report it on forum

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Koliusking

Skype (Optional):Cedrick.Fortoure

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?)Im a new guy on this modpack,so im searching who can teach me something.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) If you wanna .

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?I would say it to our guys who is playing and report it on forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

IGN: Sgaile

Skype (Optional):

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?) no sure the mod i probably know best is tinkers.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) every now and then

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack? inform server admin and mod pack creator

• 1 month later...

IGN: death_bomb12

Skype (Optional):death_bomb12

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?)tinkers construct, applied energistics and more its a basic modpack and i love it.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required)Cant record but possible in the future.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack?Tell the admin so they can make changes. Also screenshot chat for evidence

• 3 months later...

IGN: fal0004

Skype (Optional): PM for skype

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?) I like learning the mechanics of mods and learn quickly and I know a lot of mods from previous VOLTZ Modpack and Tekkit, I love automated mining/farming system also becoming a merchant to the server to sell goods/designs

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) I will record for my own personal use, not for Youtube maybe friends to see or something or even to show of a design

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the mudpack? Lol "mudpack" I would first of all address the situation to them tell them whats wrong with this and so on, give them time or help them report it... if they abuse the exploit or bug then warn or inform staff then report the exploit/bug.

• 2 months later...

IGN: tobyman104

Skype (Optional): None.

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?) Mining and Crafting.

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) No.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack? I would report it to the person who made the modpack and you the owner of the server.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Immykins (Call me Nathan)

Skype (Optional): PM Me if needed

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?) Not sure if i have a particual strength, but I have been playing since Modded minecraft ever since the original tekkit came out, whenever that was. I am Quite adept with applied energistics, thaumcraft and other mods that may not be in Big Dig. So I guess I have no trouble with Mods. And I am a quick learner. 

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) Not Really.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack? I would Notify the Staff and/or the owner of the situation and have them deal with it. Whilst keeping away from the exploit/bug myself.

• 7 months later...
On 8/6/2016 at 11:28 PM, Immykins said:

IGN: Screamingmonkey

Skype (Optional): N/A

What role will you play in the server? (What mods/skills are you good with?) I'm not really good with any particular mod but I can be asked to do pretty much anything in the server and I'll be able to figure it out if I don't already know how to do that specific task 

Are you going to record while on the server? (Not required) Not Really.

What would you do if you or someone else found an exploit or bug in the modpack? I would let the person of higher authority know who and what the exploit is.