[0.6.5] A Very Murray Tekkit [Whitelist] [Essentials] No Banned Items - Small community looking for new players

slish

I've been running a server with just me and a few friends for a month or so now and we've decided to open it up to others. small, friendly community. we'll accept anyone who wants to build with us, even if you don't plan on playing a lot. No banned items and very few plugins installed, however we have moderate restrictions which we rely on you to self-enforce in order to preserve the server. Reliable hosting, 99% uptime. hourly backups so griefing is useless. we do have a whitelist so if you answer these quick questions I'll add you and send you the IP. 

MC username:

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite?

How often do you plan on playing?

Anything else we should know? 

Thanks, hope to see some of you soon!

-Slish

Edited by slish

MC username: tommylou368

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? Nothing at all :3 Gotta start somewhere lol.

How often do you plan on playing? I dont know, Ill try as often as possible.

Anything else we should know? Not really much, I am 16, sociable... Im playing minecraft for the past 9 years. and that probably everything you should know about me... Oh yeah, and my main language is french.

• 2 weeks later...

MC username:MineDanielTacoin

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite?:I have trouble finding rubber trees in single players and like halfway to the top

How often do you plan on playing?Using quarrys and cool stuff

Anything else we should know?  No :D

Edited by MineTube
Check

MC username: Endersmens

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? Lots. I play regularly and know about most of the modpacks.

How often do you plan on playing? Probably 2-4 times a week.

Anything else we should know? I want to record for a youtube series on this server with a friend, would that be alright? :) 

• 2 weeks later...

MC username: Katoromic

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite?    I can't say I'm an expert but I get the hang of it well

How often do you plan on playing?                 Pretty often to be honest

Anything else we should know?               I'm just looking for a server to play tekkit on with other people

• 2 weeks later...

MC username:

alexlazenby11 and rhinojonesy

Not much but a lot with the mods included

Daily

Nothing i can think of.

Edited by alexlazenby11

• 3 weeks later...

MC username:

demonkiller189 (me), amiciabellairs (mysister), brookebellairs (mysister)

Quite a bit, haven't played it in a while but, I used to play it HEAPS a couple of years ago.

At least twice a week...?

Are 'backups' the same as server resets? because we played on a server in tekkit lite a while ago, and they did one almost every week, and eventually deleted the server. SUPER ANNOYING! (I've never ran a server before I wouldn't exactly know.)

MC username:simone431

A lot! :) I can basically build anything!

Daily

I'm very busy at times, so some days I may not play.

Also you probably should've banned the nuke in my opinion. :P

Not going to use the nuke, just saying that others might.

Edited by simone431

• 3 weeks later...

MC username: PurpleGamezFTW

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? 1 year or so

How often do you plan on playing? mostly 5-6 2-3 4-5 hours I'm on bascily ALOT

Anything else we should know? Well I'm not good with Machines or stuff like that I was more a builder but I going to get in to machenerysmiley-emoji.png

Thanks For reading this

Edited by PurpleGamezFTW

• 1 month later...

MC username: matt8145

How much experience do you have in tekkit lite: I know almost everything about this modpack, and have made over 500 HV solars in total legitimately.

How often do you plan on playing? Well it's summertime, so basically whenever I would feel like it, which should be a lot of the time.

Anything else we should know? I used to be an admin of a former tekkit lite server, but we moved on to another modpack, so I wanted to revisit tekkit lite for some nostalgia, I also have some minor experience in mystcraft worlds, so I can always try to help make one, though I wouldn't be completely reliable. :P

My only real hope is that you have grief prevention so I can protect my stuff, I like doing survival more than fighting and messing with people.

(really hoping this is still open)

MC username: BootFoot1234

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? 90%, know enough to get a solar factory

How often do you plan on playing? Everyday really 

Anything else we should know? I'm currently a moderator on 5K, a rather popular server. I'm more interested in small communities though

• 2 weeks later...

MC username: energyy_

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? Not that much but enough.

How often do you plan on playing? Im on my computer all the time i can so probably alot.

Anything else we should know? I dont know, nah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Username - PorterPP

How much experience - I know a lot about most of the mods. I've played it for over a year now. 

How often - I plan on playing quite often as long as there are still no banned items

Other info - I am friendly and helpful and don't grief. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'd like to join your server! 

MC username: PewPewPews

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? Almost no experience. :)

How often do you plan on playing? Kind of every day if I don't have to go on some trip.

Anything else we should know? I have Skype, Discord, Teamspeak3 and I'm 13 years old, I'm from Lithuania.