Ergis

Technic Launcher won't launch any modpacks FIX

Question

So, yesterday when I downloaded Technic Launcher on my new PC it couldn't launch any modpacks.

Basically what happens is that when I press the play button on any mod, it starts to download some assets and stuff then the technic launcher closes, then opens up again, and it just repeats whatever I do.

I've tried changing my java from jre8 to jre7 (64bit), changing ram up to 8 gigs (I have a total of 16 gb RAM), reinstalling modpacks and reinstalling TechnicLauncher.

Here is pastebin of logs:

http://pastebin.com/LQTLb5Un

FIXED

just update your NVIDIA drivers!

Edited by Ergis

3 answers to this question

I am having the same problem and was going to post a forum untill i saw this one. My java and NVIDIA are all up to date. This recently started happening and im not sure exactly what the problem is. I am trying to run it on a laptop.

Laptop Specs

- Dell XPS 15 9550

- GTX 960 NVIDIA GeForce

-8 Gig Ram

-Intel CORE i7 processor

Hopefully someone can resolve this issue thanks :)

I think I just fixed the problem, I just updated my NVIDIA drivers...

Ergis Oh my days TY so much ive been looking for ages and updating my graphics drivers worked TY!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Emera1d player
      So I had technic launcher for a while now and for the most part its worked fine. I downloaded the 64 bit java so i have 3gb set for it and everything was just fine. Then i updated my computer from windows 7 to 10 and once i launched the launcher and tried to play a mod pack it would launch and then go right back to the launcher. I checked the launch code to see what was going on and this is what it gave me http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder . Im not the smartest person ever, but when i went to the link i just didnt understand what it was trying to tell me, Can someone please help?
    • By rockenman11
      Hello, I'm having a bit of problems with my Hexxit server, if anyone would be kind enough to aid me in these problematic encounters. I seem to be crashing whenever I enter the Nether. It used to work, but now it just crashes the server, with me rejoining the server floating in an empty void with a crashing server again. If anyone has any clues as to why this is, please help out, any help is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Crash Log : https://github.com/rockenman11/Crash-Report-of-Hexxit/projects
    • By DPccX
      Minecraft has crashed!      Please help
            ----------------------      
      Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen
      A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Mason\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-05-08_16.56.44-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash
      --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 52079ec6 --------
      Full report at:
      C:\Users\Mason\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-05-08_16.56.44-client.txt
      Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
      Generated 5/8/17 4:56 PM
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at sun.misc.Unsafe.allocateMemory(Native Method)
          at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.<init>(Unknown Source)
          at java.nio.ByteBuffer.allocateDirect(Unknown Source)
          at mapwriter.MwUtil.allocateDirectIntBuffer(MwUtil.java:69)
          at mapwriter.map.Texture.<init>(Texture.java:23)
          at mapwriter.map.MapTexture.<init>(MapTexture.java:30)
          at mapwriter.Mw.onClientLoggedIn(Mw.java:392)
          at mapwriter.forge.MwConnectionHandler.clientLoggedIn(MwConnectionHandler.java:52)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.clientLoggedIn(NetworkRegistry.java:211)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.onConnectionEstablishedToServer(FMLNetworkHandler.java:90)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72455_a(NetClientHandler.java:341)
          at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet1Login.func_73279_a(Packet1Login.java:119)
          at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
      -- Affected screen --
      Details:
          Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiDownloadTerrain
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: MpServer
          All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['DPccX'/61832, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
          Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0
          Level seed: 0
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (8,64,8), Chunk: (at 8,4,8 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
          Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
          Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['DPccX'/61832, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
          Retry entities: 0 total; []
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2414)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:776)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (x86) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 895048312 bytes (853 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
          JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
          AABB Pool Size: 10817 (605752 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 10817 (605752 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
          FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 68 mods loaded, 68 mods active
          mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CustomLAN{2.2} [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AsgardShield_Core{2.0.4} [AsgardShield] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ASAddon_Hallowed{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Hallowed] (1.5.2ASAddonHallowed_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          HarkenScythe_Core{2.1.6} [HarkenScythe] (1.5.2HarkenScythe_v2.1.6Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ASAddon_HarkenScythe{2.0.0} [AS Addon- HarkenScythe] (1.5.2ASAddonHarkenScythe_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ASAddon_NetherEnder{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Nether-Ender] (1.5.2ASAddonNetherEnder_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ASAddon_ColorAPI{1.0.0} [ASAddon_ColorAPI] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BetterStorage{0.6.2.23-hotfix2} [BetterStorage] ([1.5.2]BetterStorage_0.6.2.23-hotfix2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          mod_ArmorBarMod{0.7.1} [Armor Bar Mod] (ArmorBarv0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Artifice{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Chisel{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Chisel] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Railcraft{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Railcraft] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Backpack{1.12.13} [Backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BattleTowers{1.3.4} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BetterDungeons{1.8} [Better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          mod_BuffBarMod{0.7.1} [Buff Bar Mod] (BuffBarv0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ChestTransporter{1.1.6} [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.6_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          eplus{1.15.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          hexxitgear{1.5.2R1.0} [Hexxit Gear] (HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          InfernalMobs{1.3.1} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MapWriter{2.0} [MapWriter] (mapwriter-2.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Meteors{2.10.2} [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.10.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          More Bows{1.5_v1} [More Bows mod] (More bows 1.5.2_2 Forge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          LegendGear{1.5.2} [LegendGear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OffLawn{1.0} [offLawn] (OffLawn-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjectZulu|World{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          QuantumCraft{1.01} [qCraft] (qCraft1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          rftl{1.0} [RottenFleshToLeather] (RottenFleshToLeather-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AS_Ruins{10.3} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.283.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TwilightForest{1.18.1} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          chococraft{2.8.8} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (zzzChococraft_2.8.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          LWJGL: 2.9.0
          OpenGL: GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 381.78, NVIDIA Corporation
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Texture Pack: Default
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
      java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
          at sun.misc.Unsafe.allocateMemory(Native Method)
          at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.<init>(Unknown Source)
          at java.nio.ByteBuffer.allocateDirect(Unknown Source)
          at mapwriter.MwUtil.allocateDirectIntBuffer(MwUtil.java:69)
          at mapwriter.map.Texture.<init>(Texture.java:23)
          at mapwriter.map.MapTexture.<init>(MapTexture.java:30)
          at mapwriter.Mw.onClientLoggedIn(Mw.java:392)
          at mapwriter.forge.MwConnectionHandler.clientLoggedIn(MwConnectionHandler.java:52)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.clientLoggedIn(NetworkRegistry.java:211)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.onConnectionEstablishedToServer(FMLNetworkHandler.java:90)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72455_a(NetClientHandler.java:341)
          at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet1Login.func_73279_a(Packet1Login.java:119)
          at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1526)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      --- END ERROR REPORT 977c2f67 ----------
    • By NDSDNS
      I really want to play the crafting dead and have tried with Technic Launcher but when I have everything ready, I press play, it loads, closes, and immediately opens back up. I have also tried with countless other modpacks. Please help! 
    • By hurricane2029
      My modpack crashes at phase 1 of initialization and I don't know why.
      I couldn't upload my modpack to technic because the captcha wasn't working or something, so here's the file:
      http://bit.ly/2o4K4ge
      Here's the log:
      http://pastebin.com/Zge9cc2R
      I think it's an error with dependencies, but I'm not really sure.