Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkMetaknight

What is a pack's "Downloads" based on?

1 post in this topic

Do updates count as more Downloads? Or is it only the initial installation that counts?

I ask this because I want to know if dividing Runs by Downloads is an accurate way to calculate plays per install. (In other words, the rate a player sticks around.)

• Similar Content

• By kepler68
      I've been looking into terrain control for my own antics, but i havent seen how blightfall is able to generate custom structures and NPCs with it. all i have seen is how to create the biomes and such. furthermore the terrain control folder in blightfall is empty
       does anyone know how they did it? 
    • By Gilser
      Ok, so i was launcing Technic when it said, " An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com" and i have no idea what to do i tried everything. Does anybody know how to fix this?

• By Vanblam
      Does anyone know a good way to advertise your pack? My pack has been up for a little over a week and I haven't seen a single download lol. My pack is solid with no errors, has custom graphics and menu. 90 plus mods, all listed. Plus ill have a Sphax patch very soon at x32 and x64. Would very much appreciate any advice on getting more people to try my pack
      Thank you
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/dakblam-rpg.786161
    • By JTG
      So I have tried every video and tutorial but can't get this to work. I was hoping that someone amazing could help me out.
      if you could possibly add the tardis mod, superheroes unlimited mod, orespawn and optifine all in 1.7.10 
      provide a link to the technic page maybe as well?
      also I can't stress enough how thank full I am if you can help me out with this.
      Thanks