Let's Test Tekkit 1.1.7!

CanVox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't conduits have a 15% energy loss? I don't believe you get the loss transferring back and forth between tesseracts, but you should take a 15% hit when energy first enters the conduit system.

From mod creators website: As of version 2.4.5.0, there is NO ENERGY LOSS. (http://thermalexpansion.wikispaces.com/Redstone+Energy+Conduit)

Version in modpack: 2.4.6.0

So they shouldnt do any energy loss. But before this change they lost 5% energy no matter the distance traveled. :)

From mod creators website: As of version 2.4.5.0, there is NO ENERGY LOSS. (http://thermalexpansion.wikispaces.com/Redstone Energy Conduit)

Version in modpack: 2.4.6.0

So they shouldnt do any energy loss. But before this change they lost 5% energy no matter the distance traveled. :)

I remember now there being a discussion of removing energy loss. However...

after checking the config file, I did find this line:

I:EnergyFramework.Redstone.Loss=5

so perhaps there is still 5% loss in the current version?

I found that to. But checked with machines, and the output from REC and input on machine matched, no loss.

But still 5% of 100 is 5 not 20 :)

having tried with various setups (some with RE Conduit and some without), I'm actually growing more confused.

(1) with a single face attached (RE Conduit into Energy Tesseract), I can send max 80MJ/t into the Tesseract, which gives me 60MJ/t out after 25% loss. This mostly makes sense, with the catch that max input appears to be 80MJ/t on a given side [interesting side note -- Energy Tesseract claims "Energy Requested: 32.0"];

(2) with a second RE Cell attached to a second face, I can now send max 112MJ/t into the Tesseract (80MJ/t from face-1 and 32MJ/t from face-2). Notice that the 32MJ/t matches the Energy Requested from the previous test [Energy Tesseract now claims "Energy Requested: 13.0"];

(3) with a third RE Cell attached to a third face, I can now send max 125MJ/t into the Tesseract ([face-1] 80MJ/t, [face-2] 32MJ/t, [face-3] 13MJ/t). And again the 13MJ/t matches the Energy Requested from the previous test. Noticing a pattern, I predicted (correctly) that the next value would be 5.0, since each successive face seems to allow only (approximately) 40% of the previous value (or a reduction of 60%). [Energy Tesseract now claims "Energy Requested: 5.0"];

So, in summary:

• 25% loss is verifiably occurring
  • 5% loss does not seem to occur with RE Conduit (which we is as expected, based on the latest version)
  • somehow, there is a decreasing amount of throughput available based on how many sides are in use.

I just saw that when i updated yesterday, this new version kinda breaks allready placed floodlights. They still work but are now invisible, and if u change their state from what they where prior to update, this will disaper dropping nothing.

Found out why. All item ids was changed in the update.

having tried with various setups (some with RE Conduit and some without), I'm actually growing more confused.

(1) with a single face attached (RE Conduit into Energy Tesseract), I can send max 80MJ/t into the Tesseract, which gives me 60MJ/t out after 25% loss. This mostly makes sense, with the catch that max input appears to be 80MJ/t on a given side [interesting side note -- Energy Tesseract claims "Energy Requested: 32.0"];

(2) with a second RE Cell attached to a second face, I can now send max 112MJ/t into the Tesseract (80MJ/t from face-1 and 32MJ/t from face-2). Notice that the 32MJ/t matches the Energy Requested from the previous test [Energy Tesseract now claims "Energy Requested: 13.0"];

(3) with a third RE Cell attached to a third face, I can now send max 125MJ/t into the Tesseract ([face-1] 80MJ/t, [face-2] 32MJ/t, [face-3] 13MJ/t). And again the 13MJ/t matches the Energy Requested from the previous test. Noticing a pattern, I predicted (correctly) that the next value would be 5.0, since each successive face seems to allow only (approximately) 40% of the previous value (or a reduction of 60%). [Energy Tesseract now claims "Energy Requested: 5.0"];

So, in summary:

• 25% loss is verifiably occurring
  • 5% loss does not seem to occur with RE Conduit (which we is as expected, based on the latest version)
  • somehow, there is a decreasing amount of throughput available based on how many sides are in use.

I got same results. I think i figured it out though, so its not broken, its just not very how it works, or if the way it works is intensionl but i think it is.

1 tesseract can max transfer x energy on the ouput side, it can take more than the max in, (default 100), but in order to do so, it need input on all sides. First side 80, and then lower and lower, when input on 5 sides, and u give it plenty of power, it will output 99. When u give it 100 in from 1 REC side but divide it out on 5 sides on the tesseract it will output 75, and the 25% loss is then correct.

Further more i found out that the 20mj/t i thought was going nowhere, doesnt go nowhere, its just a graphic problem, that the REC shows 100 disapering from it and only 60 going out of tesseract. Its only the 80 that the tesseract needs that goes out.

So all in all, this doesnt seem to be a bug after all, u just have to do alot of testing and stuff to figure out how they work. :)

Pewx - what modules have you got installed on your suit? The suit items I have were all crafted in 1.0.6 and were functioning fine - upgraded the server straight from 1.0.6 to 1.1.7 and now I am having this issue. Were your suit items crafted in a previous version or were they crafted in 1.1.7?

I noticed this as well (even signed up just to write it).

Will try to re-create it. I had the glove with a HV battery, railgun and was hit (or close to at least) by a Ghast.

Other modules: Jetpack and shock absorber.

Heat went through the roof and did not appear to go down. I'll see if I can recreate on my server.

OK done. Heat does not dissipate in nether for me. Modules installed: Jetpack, shock absorber, heat plating on all armour parts (set to ~1kg weight), railgun and HV battery on glove and one other part.

First time it happened suit was crafted in 1.1.6, second time in 1.1.7.

edit: tried again with just the power fist, a medium battery and railgun. Same thing. One shot with the railgun and the heat stays constant. As soon as I port back to overworld it goes down to 0.

Pewx - what modules have you got installed on your suit? The suit items I have were all crafted in 1.0.6 and were functioning fine - upgraded the server straight from 1.0.6 to 1.1.7 and now I am having this issue. Were your suit items crafted in a previous version or were they crafted in 1.1.7?

All my parts were crafted in 1.0.6, I'm using the Cooling System, not the plates, I have it maxed out. I cool just fine. Maybe it's something with the heat plating? Have you guys tried removing it, and re adding it and tinkering it's dissipation? hmm, but then it wouldn't work anywhere though would it, well you'd think at least.

Edit: Forked, if you shoot again, do you take Heat Damage? Maybe display issue only?

all my stuff was created in 1.0.6 and works fine, i get heat and get cooled just fine, in overworld. In nether though im only getting cooled if i have the cooling system on, and the same thing goes with newly made item all from scrath.

I cant remember if cooling without cooling system worked in 1.0.6 cause i have had it as long as i can remember. If it does could it be that the modder made changes ? In my head its kinda obvious that passive cooling doesnt work in nether cause there is lava all around, and its so hot that all water waporates instantly, so why should passive cooling work? But maybe thats just me.

hmm - I've got the kinetic,solar and thermal generators installed; couple of diamond plates and a couple of basic plates; movement speed boost. I've just tried with one of the thick plates on and heat generation is much slower but still doesn't dissipate. The energy charging indicator also only ever increases rather than showing what is actually happening with the charge.

can someone help me

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 8/16/13 6:31 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/Function1

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:192)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:140)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:99)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:262)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:465)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:504)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scala.Function1

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 35 more

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:227)

... 37 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 63234504 bytes (60 MB) / 115105792 bytes (109 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)

JVM Flags: 0 total;

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 72 mods loaded, 72 mods active

mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

CodeChickenCore{0.8.7} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

GalacticraftCore{0.1.36} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.2-a0.1.36.410.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

bau5_ProjectBench{1.7.4} [Project Bench] ([1.5.2]ProjectBench-v1.7.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

BuildCraft|Core{3.7.1} [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

BuildCraft|Factory{3.7.1} [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

BuildCraft|Transport{3.7.1} [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.7.1} [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

APUnofficial{2.3.1} [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.3.1-BC3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

AnObsidianPlate{1.0} [An Obsidian Plate] (AnObsidianPlate-v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

BuildCraft|Builders{3.7.1} [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

BuildCraft|Energy{3.7.1} [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

AppliedEnergistics{rv12.b} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv12-b-mc15x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

AtomicScience{0.6.2} [Atomic Science] (Atomic_Science_v0.6.2.117.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

Backpack{1.12.13} [backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

ChickenChunks{1.3.2.12} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

DimensionalAnchors{55.0.3} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-55.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

EE3{@VERSION@ (build @BUILD_NUMBER@)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EE3-pre1h-TechnicFix.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

EnderStorage{1.4.2.12} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

GregsLighting{1.8.4} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.8.4-mc1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

IronChest{5.2.6.412} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.6.412.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.3.technic.637} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.5.2-0.7.3.technic.637.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MFFS{3.1.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.1.0.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

Mystcraft{0.10.5.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.2-0.10.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-534} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar) Unloaded

PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-144} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-144_MPS-531+.jar) Unloaded

NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.5} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.5-75.jar) Unloaded

OCS{1.5.2.0} [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-1.5.2.0.jar) Unloaded

OpenPeripheral{0.1.9} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.1.9.jar) Unloaded

simplepowerstorage{1.5.2R1.0} [simple Power Storage] (SimplePowerStorage-1.0-10.jar) Unloaded

StevesCarts{2.0.0.a122} [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a122.zip) Unloaded

TradeBoothMod{0.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.4.2.zip) Unloaded

weaponmod{1.5.2 v1.12.0} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded

OmniTools{3.1.6.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.6.0.jar) Unloaded

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)