Hello all,

I'm looking to start a server but I'm a bit unknowledgeable about all the different modpacks available. I want something that has weapons, ideally icbm, and includes thermal expansion as well. Does anyone know which direction I can go? Any insight would be appreciated :).

Thanks,

Aun

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made this pack for 1.6.4, it has a ton of mods: 112 at last check and it all works well. I know a little bit about crash reports and have good experience with mods. Sadly ICBM doesnt work very well and crashed a lot so I had to remove it, the pack has ancient warfare, custom NPCs, Metallurgy 3 and flans though to make up for it. If you would like to make a server with this I would be VERY excited to help. It is mostly technology type stuff but I could add almost any mod you would like fairly easy. It does have thermal expansion but I mostly play IC2 so it has addons for that, I could easily get Thermal Expansion addons if you like. I do not know very much about servers themselves but if you hosted it I would make sure the pack works to the best of my abilities.

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/ttestv300.267833

Edited by Sniper16