Where has Forestry gone???

I just hope that buildcraft won't be ever removed from tekkit if they decide to include Forestry, I wouldn't be surprised they would do this, seeing the way mods and devs of Tekkit seem to hate Forestry devs. I wouldn't be surprised they would stay with Buildcraft 2 just to make sure Forestry is never a part of Tekkit again.

From what I've seen so far, the way this mod pack works is that as long as the mod author dose not ask for it be removed or booby traps it the mod will not get removed. Unless it causes stability issues like the weapon mod which was removed from tekkit.

It dose not matter how pissed off a dev gets as long as they do ask for it to be removed or booby trap it the mod will stay in the pack.

I know Forestry was part of the tekkit pack, but I've also clearly understood that it won't ever be part of Tekkit Pack anytime soon because the author doesn't want his mod in tekkit pack for whatever reason, and if I understand clearly, if Buildcraft integrate Forestry in it, Buildcraft will become a forbidden mod for Tekkit since it contains Forestry, I hope I'M wrong here, cause having Forestry back would be awesome in Tekkit, but I really doubt it will happen based on the fact that everyone talking about Forestry here isn't welcome at all.

devs of Tekkit seem to hate Forestry devs. I wouldn't be surprised they would stay with Buildcraft 2 just to make sure Forestry is never a part of Tekkit again.
This is what i was referring to. Nobody on the dev team has mentioned hating sengir, and cheapshot even made a comment about how ridiculously out of hand all the fans were being, compared to what all the devs were doing.

I can confirm Jay? as I've opened this particular can of worms before and it led to a 20 something page bitchfest.

The Dev's never resorted to personal name calling but a lot of users on both sides did. Sir Sengir remained silent as well. The worst anyone at the heart of this community said was he behaved like a dick.

Sengir was fully justified in what he did to force his mod out of tekkit since the tekkit devs used it with out his consent in violation of his terms of use. Now I'm not saying that booby trapping your mod like that is ok as it is still very crazy and doesn't bode well for the trust relationship between user and author.

The better course of action would have been to contact the tekkit devs and kindly request it removed from future versions of the pack.

No real point in really hating him for what he did how ever their is good reason to not trust him fully anymore.

• 2 months later...