custom modpack loads as vanilla (i need help)

guihybrid38

so if u could not tell im new, and before u ask ya i took a look around the forums but couldnt find anything that helped. Im sorry if u are frustrated with people asking the same questions over and over again but maybe im too stupid to understand it. If anyone could take a look at this and help me i would be grateful:

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/plan38

• Discord Moderator

You must be doing a decent job of reading through other threads since you included the API URL for your pack. You would not believe how many folks overlook that detail, so, thanks! :)

• Your modpack.jar file is named "modpack.jar.jar". Do a Google search for "windows file explorer always show extension" to help prevent this problem in the future.

That should get you running.

You must be doing a decent job of reading through other threads since you included the API URL for your pack. You would not believe how many folks overlook that detail, so, thanks! :)

• Your modpack.jar file is named "modpack.jar.jar". Do a Google search for "windows file explorer always show extension" to help prevent this problem in the future.

That should get you running.

thanks for helping me but it still comes up as vanilla is there something else im missing

http://www.technicpa.../modpack/plan38

• Discord Moderator
  • The modpack archive has changed, but the version number of your pack has not. The pack version number must be incremented every time you change the modpack archive for the Launcher to be aware of the change and download the update.
  • Your Tinker's Construct mod is quite out of date. You should be using version 1.5.5.7.

• The modpack archive has changed, but the version number of your pack has not. The pack version number must be incremented every time you change the modpack archive for the Launcher to be aware of the change and download the update.
  • Your Tinker's Construct mod is quite out of date. You should be using version 1.5.5.7.

ok thank you, really you the most helpful person on the forum