Ftb Monster Crash

emesquita

Looks like a problem with Lycanite's Mobs adding a broken potion effect. You can try using a save editor to remove all potion effects from yourself (you also would want to remove the offending mob so it doesn't happen again, and probably configure Lycanite's to not spawn more). If you want a solid fix, you can try updating Lycanite's Mobs in your own installation, but FTB should do this themselves.

Ok, I'm using the NBT Explorer, and this seems complicated but I managed to enter my player data and I found the active effects. Each one comes with an ID, the Ambient, the Amplifier and, of course, the duration... Now it finds 5 active effects, I don't know which one is causing the problem but what I do know is that I'm using some pendants (from geostrata mod) and they also are giving me potion effects. I removed the one wich had 119 of duration because all the other 4 effects had the same duration (wich means they're the geostrata pendants) and when I oppened the world, it was still not working! I checked the my player data on the NBT Explorer and the effect appeared again! I checked twice if I had saved my player data file and I did... what should I do now?

Edited by emesquita