[1.7.10]Azeragon[Whitelist][25 Slots][170+ Mods][Azeragon Pack][Cities][EE2][ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Update v1.6 now ready for download.

Small Performance increase for Laptops and dual-core cpu users and now only loads the pack on Java 7+. Java 8 is still recommended.

ThuamCraft - Updated
NetherOres - Updated
RedstoneArsenal - Updated
Thermal Expansion - Updated
Thermal Dynamics - Added/Updated
MineFactory Reloaded - Updated
Thermal Foundation - Updated
Pneumatic Craft - Updated
RefinedRelocation - Updated
Open Computers - Updated
Project E - Updated
ProjectRed All - Updated
Hardcore Ender Expansion - Updated
Java 7 Checker - Re-added
DecoCraft - Re-added following bug fixing
AutoMagy - Updated

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
First name: Julian
In game name: 2612timba
Age, don't lie: 14, soon 15 ;)
Banned?: I have been banned for trolling 1 time.
Best creation: My best creation, was a minecraft Skyscraper made from bricks(The first 15 floor had rooms and the other 10 just was blank. (i have no picture of it but if u want i can try finding it on my old computer or make a new one. 
Skype, required: Julian.fjeldahl
Reasoning for applying: Me and my friends wanted to find a server that didnt have much people on it so we searched around and found this. ps: My friends are: CryptoBat and simenlw
Liked video games: I like Csgo, Minecraft and bf4
Edited by 2612timba

First name, not required, but shows openness: G-Dog
In game name: xXx_JewSlayer_xXx
Age, don't lie: 21
Banned?: Them nasty ass cops locked me up twice
Best creation screenshots: http://www.mensfaq.com/en/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2015/06/Photo-on-23-06-2015-at-20.40-512x341.jpg
Skype, required: thegeekproject
Reasoning for applying; I'm a gansta as fak and classy cunt, i need me a server With some classy ass niggrs and big booty bitches

Edited by LordIgglePiggle

First name, not required, but shows openness: Martin
In game name: CryptoBat
Age, don't lie: 16
Banned?: Never been banned.
Best creation screenshots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP-VJmSnK4U I got my friend to film it back in 2011, if you want any kind of comfirmation i can do that too.
Skype, required: cryptobat
Reasoning for applying: I wanted to play on a reliable server with a good community, and some good mods.

• 2 weeks later...

First name: Anderson
In game name: arallak
Age, don't lie: 33
Banned?: Never.
Best creation screenshots: I do not have the pictures, I lost my harddisk.
Skype, required: arallak
Reasoning for applying: I liked the system of cities and like to play in communities. I hope to always contribute improving server.

First name: Anderson
In game name: arallak
Age, don't lie: 33
Banned?: Never.
Best creation screenshots: I do not have the pictures, I lost my harddisk.
Skype, required: arallak
Reasoning for applying: I liked the system of cities and like to play in communities. I hope to always contribute improving server.

First name: Justin
In game name: cminion718
Age, don't lie: 32
Banned?: Never been banned from any server
Best creation screenshots: Some of my builds since i lost several from severs crashing and never took pictures of final product. These are from older minecraft days but still you can see my build quality.
20121112003020.png
20120724025332.png
20120724025244.png
20120724025312.png
20120724025258.png
20120627162920.png
20120327221805.png
20110521173239.png

Skype, required: cminion718
Reasoning for applying: I have taken a long break from minecraft while waiting for more mods. I got my last account stolen and because was from alpha i had to buy a new one and wanting to finally get back in the game. I love to build and me and a friend are looking for a place to do that. You seem to have a great setup with mods and etc so it looks like a friendly place that we could build and enjoy. I love to show off my creations to so open to the community.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons