Flans mod in Tekkit.

It's not just the latest forge they conflict with. They use ModloaderMP which has pretty much always clashed with forge. We here at technic don't recode things, we combine things. If you want flans mods to be in tekkit, you'd need to convince flan to recode everything to not use modloadermp.

I had installed the cars and tanks mods a few months ago on a previous version of tekkit. Honestly it's just not worth it. The vehicles were constantly floating away and clipping the terrain. Just not worth the pain in the ass.

I had installed the cars and tanks mods a few months ago on a previous version of tekkit. Honestly it's just not worth it. The vehicles were constantly floating away and clipping the terrain. Just not worth the pain in the ass.

Although flans mod is incompatible, I will try to persaude flan to make a modloadermp-free version. thank you for replying!

Jay?, I am sorry to say this but please stop that. I am not in any way harassing Flan, I am asking a question and seeing if people like my opinion. Some do, and I respect your opinion, but please stop posting comments that dont require you to say this isn't possible.

Bullshit, you specifically told people to go to their forum to make them make a tekkit version of their mod. That is absolutely harassment. Just the fact that this thread still exists is evidence that i've gone really easy on you, if you had used the search feature you'd have seen that not only has this been suggested twice a week every week for a year, but you'd have seen it several times on the SUGGESTION THREAD, which you chose not to use.

Valkon, who is Jay?

...the moderator you reported for swearing.

And also, who are you

I'm some kind of demon thing.

and why are you mad at Jay for saying B*******?

Because of a beautiful thing known as "sarcasm."

Jesus fucking christ Alex. How goddamn hard is it to hit EDIT before making another post? You've managed to double and triple post in one thread. You're one of the dumbest posters I've ever come across. You make almost no effort in your posts, you're a fucking retard for reporting a mod, the pretending you don't even know who he is IN THE SAME GODDAMN THREAD THAT YOU CREATED.

Someone needs to set your hair on fire so you'll finally pay attention to something worth paying attention to; however, you probably will just think it's neat and let your scalp sizzle. The good news is that you will be unaffected by any damage due to the complete lack of using your brain.

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that because I used more than 4 words, you tl;dr this and went off to make more useless posts containing a minimum of 5 words.

Jackass.